• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

The most distasteful headline I have seen in a while:

GOP Rep. Brian Mast’s Capitol siege question stumps House during Trump impeachment vote

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/01/13/capitol-siege-question-stumps-house-during-trump-impeachment-vote/amp/

(at the risk of dumbing it down, I am saving folks the google search and posting a picture of Mast)abc-brian-mast-hb-170116_4x5_384.jpg

(And yes, this is the most distasteful post I’ve made in a while. But at least I didn’t write the headline)

4 hours ago, duckettpleaze said:

The most distasteful headline I have seen in a while:

GOP Rep. Brian Mast’s Capitol siege question stumps House during Trump impeachment vote

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/01/13/capitol-siege-question-stumps-house-during-trump-impeachment-vote/amp/

(at the risk of dumbing it down, I am saving folks the google search and posting a picture of Mast)abc-brian-mast-hb-170116_4x5_384.jpg

(And yes, this is the most distasteful post I’ve made in a while. But at least I didn’t write the headline)

Gotttt****nn

8 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I Don’t care who wins either, but I sure do care about who loses!!! 

I want a Bills v Pack SB!!! :rolleyes:

Bills vs Bucs.  Have a Vegas bet on Bucs winning SB. Longshot but it would pay $700. The way Bucs handled the Stains they could beat GB.

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

And like I have said over and over again. These nut jobs put their lives on the line for a lying piece of crap that wouldn’t even walk with them! 

AND THEY LOST!!! Does this mean we can drive to Houston and raid NRG Stadium and say we won to!!? 

MAGA   now stands for My. A$$.  Got.  Axed.