The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

4 minutes ago, Defund the Mods said:

Pleasantly surprised at how the Saints always blow it one way or another in the playoffs since they won the Super Bowl. 

They had some very strong teams in 2010, 2011, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 and somehow they made it out without a championship.

Bye bye Drew Brees! Not gonna miss you kicking our *** every season. 

Probably easily could have won the Superbowl in 2017 and 2018. By far the best team left at the time they were eliminated those years but went out on hilarious flukes (Diggs catch and Rams no call)

Those teams were arguably better than the Saints that actually won the superbowl

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Ha! Sucks that I'm actively cheering for Tampa, but **** the taints...

Yeah but for whatever reason I feel great about Greenbay slapping Tampa in the tits next week

Probably I shouldn't, Tampa hit Greenbay in the mouth earlier this season and might even arguably be a scarier matchup but for whatever reason I just feel better about Greenbay facing Tampa than New Orleans 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Probably easily could have win the Superbowl in 2017 and 2018. By far the best team left at the time they were eliminated those years but went out on hilarious flukes (Diggs catch and Rams no call)

Maybe. They still would have needed to beat the Patriots in both those seasons though and I'm not sure they would have with their talent for playing down to their competition in the playoffs. 

Just now, Defund the Mods said:

Maybe. They still would have needed to beat the Patriots in both those seasons though and I'm not sure they would have with their talent for playing down to their competition in the playoffs. 

Well we can't neccesarily say Pats would have played the same but thier offense played so poor in those Superbowls I do think Saints likely house them

8 minutes ago, Defund the Mods said:

I hated that dude because of 2010 but once the Falcons beat the ever loving **** out of him in 2016, my hatred went away. I'm ok with rooting for him.

He ghosted his own family. Specifically his brother. I don't like him as a person. **** that dude.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/aaron-rodgers-brother-jordan-family/kg5yj8c5djnl1ldwhe8zwvror

11 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

He ghosted his own family. Specifically his brother. I don't like him as a person. **** that dude.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/aaron-rodgers-brother-jordan-family/kg5yj8c5djnl1ldwhe8zwvror

He's just doing what all of us that have families full of MAGA wish we had the balls to do. 

If the Saints wanted to trade up for a quarterback to replace Brees, our new GM ought to have a trade package in mind case a quarterback is there at four and they give us a call offering picks this year and next year. Their roster is stacked enough that unless they have to tear everything down this offseason they ought to be a contender next year. Hopefully if we're still capped out in a few years it'll be because we have a team that could compete at this level. Either one would have beaten the holy **** out of the Falcons in a playoff game if we had somehow gotten in = /