• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

Terrible take on outer world!

Naw cyberpunk is way better tho. I enjoyed Outer Worlds but it's otherwise utterly forgettable RPG narrative apart from some of the more memorable corporate slogans and cystypigs

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

It's why you never/rarely see me throwing around words like terrorists cause that is probably some definition of terrorism even if they had a point and I don't like how easily that word cuts

You have never once in your life said "The reason I don't throw around the word terrorism lightly is because of Samuel L Jackson" until tonight and you ******* know it. 

Just now, Jdrizzle said:

You have never once in your life said "The reason I don't throw around the word terrorism lightly is because of Samuel L Jackson" until tonight and you ******* know it. 

I sh*t you not I do actually think about what the  Morehouse protestors (or some of the more agressive pipeline protestors in recent years) did when we now say any " violent" demonstration is terrorism lately.

I read about Samuel Jackson from Cracked when I was in college (might have been this article)

https://www.cracked.com/article_18905_11-celebrities-who-were-secretly-total-badasses.html

Its subjective as all heIl tho cause I absolutely think of the rise of Qanon etc as a whole as white domestic terrorism culture but not neccesarily even some of the more prominent individuals we associate within those groups.

I dunno, I think it's mostly that part of me that defends individuals in Antifa (and BLM) even when I might take issue with some of thier methods as a group and fears what the right is going to do to non rightwing free speech when they come back into power

Pleasantly surprised at how the Saints always blow it one way or another in the playoffs since they won the Super Bowl. 

They had some very strong teams in 2010, 2011, 2013, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 and somehow they made it out without a championship.

Bye bye Drew Brees! Not gonna miss you kicking our *** every season.