• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

WUT?  On FOX News Lyndsey Graham says it was Pelosi's fault for not protecting the Capitol last Wednesday. I know she isn't popular but I thought it was the Sgt at Arms job. I bet it's not in her job description any more than cleaning the toilets.

There’s a meme floating around on Facebook with a line of troops going to the capitol that says “If you need 10,000 armed soldiers to protect your inauguration from the people then you probably weren’t elected by the people”

The grift goes on.

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

There’s a meme floating around on Facebook with a line of troops going to the capitol that says “If you need 10,000 armed soldiers to protect your inauguration from the people then you probably weren’t elected by the people”

The grift goes on.

Meanwhile, Lindsay Graham blamed Pelosi, confirmed that there were election irregularities, but said Biden would be inaugurated. 
Lindsay Graham is a despicable piece of ****. 

24 minutes ago, duckettpleaze said:

Meanwhile, Lindsay Graham blamed Pelosi, confirmed that there were election irregularities, but said Biden would be inaugurated. 
Lindsay Graham is a despicable piece of ****. 

I think if John McClain was still alive, he would whoop the crap out of Lindsay Graham for all of the crap he been doing.  

My picks for the super bowl before the playoffs started were KC and Tampa Bay. No pick for winner of that matchup yet. I think the Bucs will beat the Saints tonight but Green Bay looked *really* good yesterday. The Bucs are a different animal than the Rams though so it should be interesting.

If the Saints go to the Super Bowl I probably won’t even watch it.