• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Q isn’t going anywhere after Wednesday. Thankfully Jack finally banned the major “election was stolen” Q accounts like Ron Watkins, Powell and Wood. We’ll see what Q shifts to in the next few weeks. 

Update on the bat **** crazy side of my family: 70 something cousin is off respirator but still in the hospital.  
Her daughter sent me video from inside the Capital of “BLM” preparing to storm the House Chamber.  Yes, Black Lived Matter.  
Her vote counts as much as yours or mine. 

“Cawthorn’s time at PHC was marked by gross misconduct toward our female peers, public misrepresentation of his past, disorderly conduct that was against the school’s honor code, and self-admitted academic failings.”

The letter said Cawthorn frequently asked female students to join him on “joy rides” in his sporty Dodge Challenger. He would take the women “to secluded areas, lock the doors, and proceed to make unwanted sexual advances,” it said. 

Three incidents alleging sexual misconduct by Cawthorn – two involving Patrick Henry College students — were reported previously in a conservative Christian publication, World Magazine, written by a reporter who was also a graduate of the school.  Cawthorn didn’t challenge that report, but attributed his actions to awkward attempts to kiss his dates at a time when he was learning to adjust to his situation as a paraplegic after his 2014 car accident. He offered an apology to the women named in that article.

But one of the authors of the online letter, Marquis Gough, who became president of the student government, said the words “sexual predator” to describe Cawthorn were carefully chosen because reports from “multiple” female students of being victimized while on car rides “fit the same pattern.”

“This wasn’t the isolated incidence of an opportunist,” Gough said in an interview. “It is a pattern of predatory behavior. People say that he’s in a wheelchair and ask how could this be? But when you’re in his car with him and he locks the door, there’s no escape.” 

. He claimed to have been among the Naval Academy’s “top football recruits” in 2014 and said he dreamed of becoming a Marine. But also as he falsely has claimed in his congressional campaign, he told the assembled gathering that the injuries sustained in the car crash in April of that year prevented him from attending the academy.

The alumni letter referenced a report by AVL Watchdog that Cawthorn admitted in a sworn deposition that the Naval Academy had rejected his application prior to the car crash, thus his injuries were irrelevant to the negative decision. Repeating this claim during the chapel presentation, the letter said, was “a public misrepresentation of his past.” 

In that talk, Cawthorn also spoke about his close friendship with Brad Ledford, whom he regarded as “my best friend, my brother.” Ledford was driving the car that crashed into a highway barrier at 70 miles per hour as the pair were returning to North Carolina from a spring-break vacation in Florida. Ledford climbed out of the wrecked vehicle while Cawthorn, unconscious, was trapped in the front passenger seat as flames engulfed the rear of the car.

Cawthorn told the chapel gathering that Ledford was “freaking out” and that he “ran into the woods [and] he leaves me in the car to die.” Only because of the actions of a bystander was he freed from the wreckage before flames reached him, he said.

The assembled students were stunned by Cawthorn’s story and sympathetic to his claim that he may have been fatally abandoned by his “best friend.”  But as the letter noted citing several sources, this also was false. The letter linked to an interview that Cawthorn’s father gave to Asheville television station WLOS just days after the crash.

Ledford “wasn’t scared, didn’t run from the fire. He pulled [Madison] from the car because he was unconscious,” Cawthorn’s father said. “He saved our son’s life.”

The letter concluded: “Cawthorn is willing to skew the truth and slander the character of a friend who saved his life.”
https://www.bpr.org/post/nc11-attack-madison-cawthorns-schoolmates-goes-viral#stream/0

This guy is a ******* nightmare 

The 6th answered a question for me. Always wondered if these people believed the army and or police would join their side to make this a successful venture for them. Some did lay down or even join their side but I think at this point it’s safe to say these fascists still have work to do. The sad thing is they weren’t squished like we know a commie group Like BLM would be. 

Edited by NightPain
12 minutes ago, duckettpleaze said:

Not his congressional testimony, because that is largely preordained political kabuki. 
Bit any criminal trial testimony would go bonkers on pay per views.  
I’d be in. 

kabuki always a phrase used during inaugurations