The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Lamar is far better than Vick was as a passer at this point in thier careers imo. I don't think its particularly even close even tho Lamar Jackson is a very flawed pro passer.

Lamar just plays like poop in big games and doesn't quite have that same killer edge of a Patrick Maholmes or Russell Wilson (or Aaron Rodgers for that matter). He'll almost always try to change the game with his legs instead of utilizing all his tools (except that game where he had to go take a sh*t, came back and one the game on one throw :lol:)

He got knocked around by the Patriots defense on Sunday night football a month or so ago and you could watch in real time as he just kinda quit, and really didn't want to be there.

Throughout his time as a starter, his record and performance against legit defenses is nothing to smile about at all. He makes up for it on the stat sheet when he goes 20-24 against trash defenses and people get fooled by only looking at his stats

1 minute ago, duckettpleaze said:

Better idea:  Let’s change the minimum age to $15.00 then cry like ****** that is isn’t $22.25

If the minimum wage had kept pace with inflation since its introduction, it would be higher than $22.25 right now. 

Blows my mind how some people are ok with $7.25 and argue to keep it there. 

12 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

If the minimum wage had kept pace with inflation since its introduction, it would be higher than $22.25 right now. 

I know a guy who owns a bar and he will not shut up about how raising the minimum wage to $15/hr will kill so many businesses. He has no good response for states that have had their minimum wages raised for years without somehow falling into a grip of communist equal poverty ****. He also has no response for taxes subsidizing quality of life issues for essential employees working 40+ hour weeks at poverty wages who need food stamps and Medicaid to get by. In his mind, minimum wage is meant for kids in school or fresh out of high school and the solution is for them to just get educated or learn a trade.

He's also brainwashed into believing GOP tax cuts are inherently good.

Michael Cohen gave sworn testimony this past week to the NYSD attorneys concerning Trumps finances just leaked by the AP. Cohen swears this prosecution team will be the first to nail Trump and family.  :munch:He also said since Trump is selling pardons for cash these last days in office we should be sincerely alert to the fact he could sell secrets if the price was right since he's broke. :(

38 minutes ago, Carter said:

I know a guy who owns a bar and he will not shut up about how raising the minimum wage to $15/hr will kill so many businesses. He has no good response for states that have had their minimum wages raised for years without somehow falling into a grip of communist equal poverty ****. He also has no response for taxes subsidizing quality of life issues for essential employees working 40+ hour weeks at poverty wages who need food stamps and Medicaid to get by. In his mind, minimum wage is meant for kids in school or fresh out of high school and the solution is for them to just get educated or learn a trade.

He's also brainwashed into believing GOP tax cuts are inherently good.

If he's a bar owner he's got no gripes about wages, etc. My grandparents owned a bar near a steel mill. They had $$$$ falling out of their A$$ES.

4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I wake up to see Lamar had another bad game. I’ll have to watch every throw to see how bad it was. Keep telling everybody dude ain’t it. He’s just a fast runner who can hit perfect strikes under 15 yards

think Lamar is good enough passing but will probably never be an elite passer.

Meaning he needs to be in a situation where he doesn’t have to throw more than about twenty-five times maybe thirty or so a game. Just enough to keep the defense honest and no more. 

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

Yes!

1 hour ago, RandomFan said:

24 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

This belongs on that twitter account 'accidentally leftist' or whatever it is.

Did anyone notice that he wants to change “age” to a dollar amount??? :rolleyes:

On 1/8/2021 at 2:25 PM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Recall that when vicious first started going off the rails, he was ranting about the Rothschild family.

11 hours ago, Domed Outter said:

Benjamin de Rothschild announced as having passed away. 

A number of Cardinals have died in the last week.  Sunday, all the roads that lead to Rome were closed off, lights went out at The Vatican.

Government officials in the Netherlands have resigned over "child benefits" issues.

Seems to be pretty much the only thing going on in Europe right now. Might as well lock us down under martial law or something next week.

3 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

LOL @ well intentioned. 

Q isn’t going anywhere after Wednesday. Thankfully Jack finally banned the major “election was stolen” Q accounts like Ron Watkins, Powell and Wood. We’ll see what Q shifts to in the next few weeks.