• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Domed Outter said:

Benjamin de Rothschild announced as having passed away. 

A number of Cardinals have died in the last week.  Sunday, all the roads that lead to Rome were closed off, lights went out at The Vatican.

Government officials in the Netherlands have resigned over "child benefits" issues.

Seems to be pretty much the only thing going on in Europe right now. Might as well lock us down under martial law or something next week.

Why do you trust people who tell you so much completely verifiable bs?

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I wake up to see Lamar had another bad game. I’ll have to watch every throw to see how bad it was. Keep telling everybody dude ain’t it. He’s just a fast runner who can hit perfect strikes under 15 yards

I was a little surprised how ineffective their offense became. Bills offense wasn't anything special but they had a really good defensive gameplan for the Ravens. Huntley came in after Jackson got hurt and did just about as well as he did... got some runs in, moved down the field some, but then stalled as that field got shorter. Plus the Ravens kicker missed 2 field goals, which would have had the game 9-3 Ravens at halftime (or 9-6 if the Bills made a FG they missed) and within reach for the Ravens in the 2nd half even after the pick 6 Lamar threw. Ravens really didn't catch any breaks in this game. They had a play pretty late in the 4th quarter where Marquise Brown got wide open going deep, would have scored a touchdown no doubt about it, but Huntley overthrew him by a lot.

Lamar Jackson is an exciting QB but he's got to improve a lot as a passer for them to be a legit contender. Reminiscent of Vick, although Vick would occasionally have a game where he played out of his mind as a passer.

Edited by Carter

One of the joys of living more than a decade in El Paso, TX - I have a lot of friends in El Paso. A running joke among people there around my age range is that their parents say they were friends with Richard Ramirez in school or knew him in school. So now that there's a pretty good Netflix documentary about the Night Stalker....... well, there are a lot of posts on my facebook feed keeping the joke alive. 😑

16 minutes ago, Carter said:

I was a little surprised how ineffective their offense became. Bills offense wasn't anything special but they had a really good defensive gameplan for the Ravens. Huntley came in after Jackson got hurt and did just about as well as he did... got some runs in, moved down the field some, but then stalled as that field got shorter. Plus the Ravens kicker missed 2 field goals, which would have had the game 9-3 Ravens at halftime (or 9-6 if the Bills made a FG they missed) and within reach for the Ravens in the 2nd half even after the pick 6 Lamar threw. Ravens really didn't catch any breaks in this game. They had a play pretty late in the 4th quarter where Marquise Brown got wide open going deep, would have scored a touchdown no doubt about it, but Huntley overthrew him by a lot.

Lamar Jackson is an exciting QB but he's got to improve a lot as a passer for them to be a legit contender. Reminiscent of Vick, although Vick would occasionally have a game where he played out of his mind as a passer.

That's my thing. I love the quarterback position. I love to study the position. Running as a quarterback bores me. I know, I know, I'm a weirdo. But it truly bores me. 

All last season I was pointing out his flaws and I kept getting the good ole "he's about to win MVP" responses from everyone. Everyone would throw out his stats as proof that he made a huge leap as a passer. Well those stats were misleading but no one admits that. 

I really, really, really hope he gets better as a passer. Like I said, he's dam near automatic within 15 yards. Beyond that he leaves alot to be desired. 

I just finished my grocery run and plan on watching the entire game unless I get interrupted

Lamar is far better than Vick was as a passer at this point in thier careers imo. I don't think its particularly even close even tho Lamar Jackson is a very flawed pro passer.

Lamar just plays like poop in big games and doesn't quite have that same killer edge of a Patrick Maholmes or Russell Wilson (or Aaron Rodgers for that matter). He'll almost always try to change the game with his legs instead of utilizing all his tools (except that game where he had to go take a sh*t, came back and won the game on one throw :lol:)

He got knocked around by the Patriots defense on Sunday night football a month or so ago and you could watch in real time as he just kinda quit, and really didn't want to be there.