The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

36 minutes ago, lostone said:

@JDaveG

is USCCA not a valid alternative to the NRA?  I have a membership... though I should have probably waited until I got my actual conceal carry... can’t wait till May, gonna buy like 3 or 4 handguns

I’m a member. Also SAF. 

Benjamin de Rothschild announced as having passed away. 

A number of Cardinals have died in the last week.  Sunday, all the roads that lead to Rome were closed off, lights went out at The Vatican.

Government officials in the Netherlands have resigned over "child benefits" issues.

Seems to be pretty much the only thing going on in Europe right now. Might as well lock us down under martial law or something next week.

5 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

A number of Cardinals have died in the last week.  Sunday, all the roads that lead to Rome were closed off, lights went out at The Vatican.

Government officials in the Netherlands have resigned over "child benefits" issues.

Seems to be pretty much the only thing going on in Europe right now. Might as well lock us down under martial law or something next week.

Is this part of that humble pie you told us was head our way?

25 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

Wat?

19 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Ahhhh we got us an international Qanoner y'all.

International news updates just for you.

I mean after all, if other countries internationally have interfered with your elections, it becomes null and void. It doesn't matter if it's just the one country involved or one hundred. 

3 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

International news updates just for you.

I mean after all, if other countries internationally have interfered with your elections, it becomes null and void. It doesn't matter if it's just the one country involved or one hundred. 

So, who controls everything?

44 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

Serious question, but do you huff gas before you post on a forum?