The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

4 hours ago, Sponge said:

Been trying to roll a blunt for 20 min but I keep stopping to type on here......

My older boy flew back to school two days ago. Last night I smelled weed outside of my younger boy’s room.  
So, not happy my 17 y/o is smoking, but very glad my older boy knows better than trying to Ron Mexico his flight. And nice that he would share with his little bro.  

So I tell younger son “nice of big bro to ditch his stash to you before he left” [Insulting denial.  Insulting denial, confession]

Here’s the funny part:  He assumes big brother ratted him and calls him all pissed.

We just had a nice 5 mile hike in the snow during which he told me how impressed he was I figured it out that fast  

I love being a dad. 

Edited by duckettpleaze

36 minutes ago, duckettpleaze said:

My older boy flew back to school two days ago. Last night I smelled weed outside of my younger boy’s room.  
So, not happy my 17 y/o is smoking, but very glad my older boy knows better than to Ron Mexico his flight. And nice that he would share with his little bro.  
So I tell younger son “nice of big bro to ditch his stash to you before he left”

[Insulting denial.  Insulting denial, confession]

Here’s the funny part:  He assumes big brother ratted him and calls him all pissed.
We just had a nice 5 mile hike in the snow during which he told me how impressed he was I figured it out that fast  

I love being a dad. 

+++++Ron Mexico reference 

48 minutes ago, AF89 said:

38 minutes ago, duckettpleaze said:

So, not happy my 17 y/o is smoking, but very glad my older boy knows better than to Ron Mexico his flight. And nice that he would share with his little bro.  
So I tell younger son “nice of big bro to ditch his stash to you before he left”

[Insulting denial.  Insulting denial, confession]

I love being a dad. 

I don’t know.  We are at our Blue Ridge place:

The first denial: “I don’t smell anything.” (Hardly original)

The 2nd denial:  “You know we rent this place out to other people”