The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Just now, Jdrizzle said:

Man we love all kinds of combos of beans and rice around here in the Drizzle house.

Been eyeballing a Puerto Rican beans and rice recipe for a week or so and I think it's next on the to try list.

My wife probably would. I don't **** with beans like that. I'll full sprint away from anything other than honey baked beans

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Man we love all kinds of combos of beans and rice around here in the Drizzle house.

Been eyeballing a Puerto Rican beans and rice recipe for a week or so and I think it's next on the to try list.

you start with dry beans and soaking them?

13 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Ask him why we don’t speak anymore. 

8 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Clearly putting him on ignore hasn't stopped him. He's still quoting you and suggesting that you're a racist. I'd report him tbh. Just last week I had to put 2 long time friends (so I thought) here on ignore for the same thing.

6 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I generally only thing about him when someone else quotes him. 

Apparently that isn’t reciprocal. 

1) We don’t speak because JDave has decided not to speak to me.  But he’s good with me.   He’s got warts. I’ve got warts.  When my friends call me on my warts, even if they are dickish, humorously or otherwise, I try to listen, even when it hurts. Even when it’s hard.  But sometimes I don’t, because, like I said. I have warts.  
2) Whatever. If that’s JDave’s hand (and I assumed it was not) then it probably really is a coincidence. But anyone who feels compelled to report me go ahead and knock yourselves out. I’ve been banned before.  
3) Definitely not reciprocal. JDave was a good and valued friend.  It troubles me on many levels that I’ve lost a friend like that. I thing and think about him a lot. 

I bought an air fryer. Frozen French fries come out crisper than they do in the oven. I still prefer frying my squash and zucchini in oil, though.

Walmart dropped the price on this Instapot from $99 to $79. Is 6 quarts big enough or would I need a larger one?

tth4day.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Really it's just chunky smoked sausage with a little more kick to it.

as a public service announcement, I want to add that if you guys get heartburn from spicy foods, these chews are by far the best. I've tried them all and this works in like 20 sec. and they taste great too.

81ZHo7wz4zL._AC_SY450_.jpg

Plans to honor Trump as he leaves on the final day may include a band, red  carpet and 21 gun salute to give the appearance he will be leaving on a high note. I say fuugg the 2 time impeached jackwad. He didn't earn it and no one needs to approve it. 

3 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I bought an air fryer. Frozen French fries come out crisper than they do in the oven. I still prefer frying my squash and zucchini in oil, though.

Walmart dropped the price on this Instapot from $99 to $79. Is 6 quarts big enough or would I need a larger one?

tth4day.jpg

I'd highly recommend cooking brussels sprouts in that air fryer if you're a fan of em. 

3 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

tth4day.jpg

I'm wondering if I bought one, how much would I really use it? It would basically be my kitchen toy since my wife doesn't cook. 

7 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

There’s only maybe three or four vegetables I don’t like and that’s one of them.

What are the others? 

The only vegetable that comes to mind that I don't like is Beets and even then I can eat pickled beets. I'm not a fan of Kale but I can eat roasted kale seasoned to where it takes out all of the health benefits.

16 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

tth4day.jpg

If it is just you and one other person then 6 quart should be fine.

That is the size of the one that I have and it is plenty big enough