The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

1 minute ago, lostone said:

I am not asking for expansion at all @Corn Pop.  I know who these laws impact.  All I’m saying is, white right folks are getting a taste of laws that they thought only applied to black and brown people.  This will cause them to rethink (maybe) on what really accounts for being punished.

I want no new laws on the matter

i want less laws and a less militarized police force.

I know you care about civil liberties and criminal justice matters; that’s a big part of why you were once my VP.

I just don’t have any optimism that a few white people feeling the squeeze will then result in meaningful reforms.

3 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

I wonder if the leaders from some of these groups who all took part in the capitol riots will start randomly showing up dead like a lot of BLM leaders have.

The FBI’s New U.S. Terrorist Threat: ‘Black Identity Extremists’ 

Law enforcement calls it a violent movement. Critics call it racist.

~~~~~~~

How Domestic Spying Tools Undermine Racial Justice Protests

Digital technology helped spur historic protests for racial justice. But now it is being weaponized to undermine basic rights.

~~~~~~~

FBI TRACKED AN ACTIVIST INVOLVED WITH BLACK LIVES MATTER AS THEY TRAVELED ACROSS THE U.S., DOCUMENTS SHOW

Documents obtained by The Intercept indicate that the FBI surveilled Black Lives Matter activists — and that the Department of Homeland Security drafted a mysterious “race paper.”

~~~~~~~

In America, some things never change.

1 minute ago, Sponge said:

@Gritzblitz 2.0 Two churches were demolished to build MBS. 

ca52fa8f239966d0fe5dcc37385a6720.gif

I'm also charged a special hotel tax to help pay for the unneeded stadium. If they had wanted to charge me a special tax to pay for filling all the potholes around Atlanta, I'd be all for it. I don't like having to pay for a billionaire's playground, though.

20 hours ago, Sn4ttBack said:

So is @JDaveG feeling shame now that his beloved Gun Worshipping Club displayed financial wrecklessness? How can someone donate in good conscience to a Conservative group that goes bankrupt? That's ridiculous. What does a Gun Group have to spend money on for God's sake?

Pay particular attention to the finger. You and your grab *** buddy. 

FkkaR3m.jpg

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I’m sitting here trying to watch Chad Johnson tell his story and my wife keeps dam talking. Can’t Shut up for 2 minutes 

She must have X-ray vision and saw through my phone because she legit got up and walked away after I typed this. GG’s boys

53 minutes ago, Sponge said:

Interesting fact: Eric Bieniemy has alleged multiple assaults (one including choking a woman), DUI, a separate fleeing the scene and being apart of a sexual assault cover-up.

Probably didn't make it past the Falcons Filter.

Also:  after fifth down, he still has not scored the game winning touchdown against the Missouri Tigers. 

16 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Pay particular attention to the finger. You and your grab *** buddy. 

FkkaR3m.jpg

Got it. Middle finger.  Also white power,  but that’s probably a coincidence. 
JDave won’t see this because the guy with the middle finger post ghosted me for being a meany, but I wonder if he’s proud of his Kelly and Dave votes. 

Edited by duckettpleaze