• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Corporate America has been our morale compass for quite some time now..... and it's bat**** crazy.

I recall it starting after Charlottesville.

How Corporate America responded to the violence in Charlottesville (cnn.com)

These **** suckers just realized it's no longer safe to show their true colors.  

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/01/11/capitol-riot-self-coup-trump-fiona-hill-457549

The good news for the United States is that Trump’s “self-coup” failed. The bad news is that his supporters still believe the false narrative, the Big Lie that he won the election. Trump has not repudiated it, nor have the House and Senate Republicans who voted against the Electoral College results. Millions of people still think the election was stolen. They still support Trump the person, not the Republican Party, and many are prepared to take further action on his behalf.

As in the case of other coup attempts, the president’s actions have put us on the brink of civil war. Trump did not overturn the election results, but, just as he intended, he disrupted the peaceful democratic transition of executive power.

Unless the Big Lie is thoroughly refuted, we can expect more attempts to subvert the constitutional order from Trump’s supporters—and we still have to get through the January 20 Inauguration. The president’s actions and his falsehoods have shattered America’s democratic norms, exacerbated its political divisions, and put people’s lives at risk. Five people died during events surrounding the storming of the Capitol, including a member of the Capitol police force. Many of the members of Congress who backed Trump’s efforts were themselves at risk of injury or death.

If we are to restore democratic norms and make sure this does not happen again, these congressional Republicans will have to take personal responsibility for their actions in support of Trump’s coup attempt. They must tell the truth to their constituents about the election and what the president tried to do in January 2021. They owe it to the people they represent as well as the country they serve.

5 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I ran in Ace Hardware yesterday and they had several BGE's, including the Mini (bottom right) which is FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS.  According to the website it can cook two chicken breasts, or two pork chops, or one steak, and it's popular for apartment balconies and camping/tailgating.  Who in the world would spend $400 on that tiny thing?

Big-Green-Group.png

Same reason someone would spend a grip on some yeti

4 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The entire family are narcissistic sociopaths.  Melania weighs in...

Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbitt, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Roseanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time.

I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain.

Beautiful words from a beautiful.....

3 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

Doug Pederson?

YES PLEASE!!!!

Remember, the Eagles fired Andy Reid . . . .

The coach you want from that super bowl is in Indianapolis. 

42 minutes ago, MoeBiden said:

These **** suckers just realized it's no longer safe to show their true colors.  

Did you notice how different the commercials aim was during the playoff games this weekend. 

34 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Does this make him a soy or pajama boy