• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

A little surprising to see Joe Brady’s name coming up for HC vacancies already, but not shocking. He was going to fast track after that year LSU had no matter what happened this season. I wouldn’t judge much of anything from his one season as the Panthers OC... they don’t really have a QB and it’s been a weird *** year for just about everyone. He’s going to carry that LSU buzz and ride that wave of teams looking for the young prodigy. I reckon he has as much of a chance to succeed in Atlanta as anyone else does. I’d rather hire an offensive coach this time anyway. 

The entire family are narcissistic sociopaths.  Melania weighs in...

Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbitt, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Roseanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time.

I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain.

1 hour ago, bdog 29 said:

I trust this board more than TATF so I'm gonna ask here.

Can anyone explain to me why people are so high on Joe Brady? I know he was with the Saints but I don't think that was consequential and the Panthers offense was nothing to write home about. I'm seeing reports that he's the favorite for the Falcons job and I can't wrap my mind around why.

EDIT: Holy ****, I just googled and this guy's only a few months older than me. I wonder what it'll be like for guys like Julio and Matt to have a coach that's younger than them.

Brady is largely credited for LSU's historic offense of two years ago. He wasn't the OC, but he was the new passing coordinator that brought in all the fresh new concepts. 

He's the hottest young coach on the market,  but I worry he doesn't have enough experience yet to run an organization. 

7 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The entire family are narcissistic sociopaths.  Melania weighs in...

Most recently, my heart goes out to: Air Force Veteran, Ashli Babbitt, Benjamin Philips, Kevin Greeson, Roseanne Boyland, and Capitol Police Officers, Brian Sicknick and Howard Liebengood. I pray for their families comfort and strength during this difficult time.

I am disappointed and disheartened with what happened last week. I find it shameful that surrounding these tragic events there has been salacious gossip, unwarranted personal attacks, and false misleading accusations on me – from people who are looking to be relevant and have an agenda. This time is solely about healing our country and its citizens. It should not be used for personal gain.

JFC .;. . THAT is what she finds shameful?

17 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Not only were former military part of the terrorists on the 6th, active duty were as well.

This is way too close to home. I know of this nut. She was on her way out before the insurrection, now she may be headed to a dishonorable discharge and Leavenworth. I hope so.

Parler is suing Amazon.

Parler sues Amazon for kicking it off the internet

Parler compares itself to ‘a hospital patient on life support’

The lawsuit sheds some light on Amazon’s rationale for banning Parler. In an email, Amazon’s moderation team says it is “troubled” by repeated policy violations. The email cites 98 posts that incite violence. It includes screenshots of a call to hang “traitors,” as well as an exhortation to “start systematicly assasinating [sic]” liberal leaders, supporters of the Black Lives Matter movement, and others in January — with a note that “I already have a news worthy event planned.” Amazon said publicly that it “cannot provide services to a customer that is unable to effectively identify and remove content that encourages or incites violence against others.”

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/11/22225072/parler-amazon-web-services-lawsuit-antitrust-twitter-capitol-riot-incitement-moderation

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Not only were former military part of the terrorists on the 6th, active duty were as well.

I don't know how all of this is going to end, but apparently some people in the military are clueless as to just how much freedom they have agreed to forfeit when they sign on the line and take the oath. My guess is, if things don't go her way she is going to spend some time not in, but under Leavenworth.