The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

Just now, Sn4ttBack said:

The more I see from the riots the worse I feel about it

That’s why I had to take a Step back and sleep on it before I had an extremely emotional reaction. 

If you give this a pass, that means you give everything one. I seriously doubt the GOP would be doing that if a liberal broke wind on the Mall let alone broke in! 

4 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

That’s why I had to take a Step back and sleep on it before I had an extremely emotional reaction. 

If you give this a pass, that means you give everything one. I seriously doubt the GOP would be doing that if a liberal broke wind on the Mall let alone broke in! 

It’s really ****** if you give it the attention of more than one brain cell. I have a trump supporter friend that’s a single issue voter (taxes) and he even knows he’s wrapping himself into a pretzel trying to justify it all. For him to be so intelligent, he struggles with how ******* bad it really looks. 

31 minutes ago, NightPain said:

My girl wants is for eBay/Etsy sales. I’m sure my little girl will use it for Roblox and or among us at times. So I’m guessing it doesn’t have to be too powerful. 

Grab a Lenovo with either an i5 or i7. Should be more than enough to do what you need.

I typically recommend Lenovo. I have one that I bought about 11 years ago, and it's chugging along. I have a desktop that I beat on, a desktop that the kids use, and 2 other laptops in the house. I had about 600 deployed at my old bank, and I only had to warranty 2. In 5 years.

6 minutes ago, Sn4ttBack said:

Ya'll something is really wrong with online gaming. Kids nowadays are wholly f'd up because of what gaming and game companies have done to them. Zoomers are screwed. I blame the capitalists.

Bugha wants to have a chat with you

25 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

There will be no passes.  

28 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Do we know if that is real or just some dumb*** on the internet.

Can’t speak to that video, but Alaska Airlines did put 14 people on the no fly list.  A Democratic House member asked TSA to put all of them on it, but no word on how many ended up not being able to fly.  

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Can’t speak to that video, but Alaska Airlines did put 14 people on the no fly list.  A Democratic House member asked TSA to put all of them on it, but no word on how many ended up not being able to fly.  

Good to know

4 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

So, I love this, but it isn't related to the Capital protests. Apparently, this is from November, and they were arrested for refusing to wear masks and assaulting a flight attendant.

That ruins the laugh

5 minutes ago, WOR said:

Zip tie guy got arrested 

I’ll be interesting in what charges he ends up facing.  I suspect they’ll go for smaller charges first and could tack on more serious ones later once they dig through his communications.

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Expel her *** NOW.  This is a GOP House member on Wednesday before the attack...

This is DURING the attack, basically tweeting out their location and also that Pelosi had been removed...

Not sure if I’d hit or not