The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

8 minutes ago, lostone said:

@Corn Pop

just curious man, should we be concerned about what will happen in the coming 2 weeks or are we collectively over thinking it?

Dude, nothing surprises me anymore. I’ve been watching these clowns on r/parlerwatch and could predict what happened. The Capitol is gonna be on lockdown but some of these clowns are determined. I feel like we watched real time radicalization of these people and will have to deal with domestic terrorism at a significantly higher rate because of Trump and his enablers. Putin is eating popcorn with his feet up on his desk, sipping Tito’s. 

15 minutes ago, lostone said:

@Corn Pop

just curious man, should we be concerned about what will happen in the coming 2 weeks or are we collectively over thinking it?

They’re planning another terrorist attack for next Sunday, so, no, we’re not overthinking this 

4 hours ago, achilles return said:

my brother used to work out with him during the offseason when they were both in college and playing ball. wild to see him playing in the nfl. 

I'll always remember the FCS playoff games with Monken where our strategy always seemed to be to just let him do whatever, Old Dominions defense is bad and he'll begin tire himself out after the 6th touchdown or so

49 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Speaking of hot sauce, I just had Scoville chickens reaper sammich. If you’re a fan of hot stuff that tastes good and isn’t stupid hot, this is it. Better than Popeyes that’s just slightly spicy. 

but hot sauce makes everything better 

Better that Popeyes???  

19 minutes ago, AF89 said:

The further they wait for some sort of consequences for Trump the less appetite thier will be to actually do anything about it. Republicans aren't going to want to tackle this later. They'll just hope they can pretend they had nothing to do with it like the Iraq War

I don’t know WHY Clyburn thinks it’s a good idea to wait until after the first 100. 

The time is now! Vote on the articles and send them over. Let Mitch make the mistake of waiting. (OR at least claim he did like the GOP would do it was the other way around!)

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Better that Popeyes???  

Lately yes. When the Popeyes spicy sammich first came out it was really good and had a decent spicy flavor to it. I feel like it’s taken steps back in the spicy department. Scoville has a huge patty like Popeyes but this tastes better and is actually spicy. 

45 minutes ago, AF89 said:

The further they wait for some sort of consequences for Trump the less appetite thier will be to actually do anything about it. Republicans aren't going to want to tackle this later. They'll just hope they can pretend they had nothing to do with it like the Iraq War

I feel like if MSNBC and CNN actually worked for the Democrats, they wouldn't always be trying to get us to forgive and forget for any Republican willing to stand against Trump. That doesn't help the Democrats. That's poisoning the minds of the Democrats' most reliable voters so that they'll genuinely appreciate it when Joe Biden says he wants for there to be a strong Republican party.