• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

And I have heard on Inauguration Day as well, not surprisingly. 

But then again, Wednesday wasn’t surprising either so who knows what authorities will do. 

If they were smart the inauguration should be moved indoors to save bloodshed. A gun sales website I use has a forum and the same group are chatting about returning on the 20th. Military could also set up emergency vehicle check points and check incoming cars to DC and not allow weapons.

4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

If they were smart the inauguration should be moved indoors to save bloodshed. A gun sales website I use has a forum and the same group are chatting about returning on the 20th. Military could also set up emergency vehicle check points and check incoming cars to DC and not allow weapons.

That works until a pro Dump police officer somehow manages to slip up and lose a weapon that just so happens to end up in one of those morons hands

9 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That works until a pro Dump police officer somehow manages to slip up and lose a weapon that just so happens to end up in one of those morons hands

I have absolutely no faith in the authorities at this point to do the right thing in DC. 

Just read an article that described Harry's bar in DC that is a popular hangout for DC police. Police patches line the walls of the bar that is  attached to Harry's hotel.  Guess who stay at this hotel and patronize the bar?  . . . THE PROUD BOYS.  Thus the huge police connection. :bang: