• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Dad got Hulu so im going over there to watch the election with him but its really so i can introduce him to Cowboy Bepob

Throw Yu Yu Hakusho in the mix too.

Tangentially, Hulu is the best streaming service out. No one is licensing their material to Netflix anymore and their Netflix original are bargain bin quality and the rest don't have extensive enough libraries.

1 minute ago, Sn4ttBack said:

That and full metal alchemist

I don't think he'd get into FMAB. It's still too anime. I got him into Attack on Titan cause the politics and violence and he really liked Legend of the Galactic Heroes. The most anime thing i could get him to watch was Saga of Tanya the Evil cause its got cool ww1 stuff in it

Just now, AF89 said:

I don't think he'd get into FMAB. It's still too anime. I got him into Attack on Titan cause the politics and violence and he really liked Legend of the Galactic Heroes. The most anime thing i could get him to watch was Saga of Tanya the Evil cause its got cool ww1 stuff in it

I never watched any anime but I heard he has as 6 shooter

5 minutes ago, bdog 29 said:

Throw Yu Yu Hakusho in the mix too.

Tangentially, Hulu is the best streaming service out. No one is licensing their material to Netflix anymore and their Netflix original are bargain bin quality and the rest don't have extensive enough libraries.

Hes not ready for Yu Yu Hakusho. I'd be lucky if i could get him to sit through any Gundam

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

From Politico article about Georgia voters in their own words.  From Rome, Ga.  The irony here is...just wow.

20210104-frydman01.JPG

Okay, I just had a headache reading that, so the guy who was asking for votes after the face, who acts like a dictator and treats people like crap is the good guy while the other guy who been doing this forever is the dictator?

I have no words for this.

34 minutes ago, Defund the Mods said:

Some spoilers

Ossoff and Warnock both lose

The Falcons aren't drafting Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields

Better things aren't possible. Especially better stimmies.

Sorry

Purdue and Warnock are going to split and Zach Wilson is going to bring his magic underwear to Atlanta