• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

This account is based on interviews with five current and former law enforcement officials and others with knowledge of F.B.I. interactions with the Justice Department. Most spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss continuing federal investigations.”

Dumb  *** 

:lol: Of course it is. 

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

So I’ve been cautious using certain words to describe what’s going on right now.  BUT, if Trump gives any type of support or encouragement to the Proud Boys in terms of using violence/force to push Trump’s authoritarian power grab, then we are in the realm of actual sedition.  

The pandemic was supposed to be a sure fire first ballot hall of famer. Some in the Fan base wanted and still are protesting him being passed on, but it looks like he will have a steady career elsewhere and never live up to his full potential. Our gm tried trading for him all offseason just didn’t work and for that we should thank him. #nostradumbazz

10 hours ago, duckettpleaze said:

Propagandist gonna propagandize....

Where is the ******* source?

I did not see one so I checked the tweet. No source. 
Folks responding to the tweet asked for the source. 
No source. 
it might be real or it might not be real.  But you’re so full of **** you post it without checking. 
BTW, do you think Israel should be recognized by.... anyone?

You really need to work on learning how to ask nicely.

There are only 13 replies to the tweet and this is 2 of them:

The 2019-2020 Arab Opinion Index: Main Results in Brief

NOVEMBER 16, 2020

On 12/10/2020 at 10:47 PM, JMac.......and Cheese. said:

Everybody knows you were being sarcastic but nobody knows what you stand for. You spend all day arguing what you think are high-minded ideas, ****ting on leftists and hyper conservatives, but never stating what you stand for.

On 12/10/2020 at 10:49 PM, JMac.......and Cheese. said:

I swear to God if he answers with some dumb*** saving democracy answer........

@duckettpleaze now that I've provided your answer, JMac is still waiting on you to tell him what you stand for, beyond electing Democrats, of course.

@Psychic Gibbon youst to ask you the same question and you always ducked him, too. It's like how you always ducked us on addressing the Nakba.