• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

On 12/11/2020 at 9:21 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

I would've taken Bernie in a heartbeat over China Joe...that's why I voted for him in the primaries

WFW for the people always...a day late and a dollar short, brother. 

12 minutes ago, JMac.......and Cheese. said:

When's the last time the POTUS has even addressed this? Besides the WH coming in with a third offer and confusing the process even more what has he done or said?

58 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@marla_mulder

“In 2018, the F.B.I. and the U.S. attorney’s office in Wilmington, Del., quietly began investigating whether Hunter Biden had violated money laundering laws, according to people with knowledge of the inquiry.

Investigators eventually determined that the money laundering aspect of the Hunter Biden inquiry was not going to lead to charges. But they had discovered potential tax law violations and felt they had the makings of a strong tax case against him, according to several people familiar with the matter. The inquiry came to involve I.R.S. agents.”

“He did not mention Pittsburgh, nor the meeting. Mr. Barr cautioned that investigators had to be careful about any information coming from Ukraine, including from Mr. Giuliani. “There are a lot of agendas in the Ukraine, a lot of crosscurrents,” Mr. Barr warned. “And we can’t take anything we received from Ukraine at face value.”

It was not clear why Mr. Barr assigned the task to Mr. Brady, but he has farmed out other politically sensitive investigations to trusted U.S. attorneys outside Washington.

Investigators considered Mr. Barr’s decision to empower Mr. Brady as highly unusual because prosecutors in Delaware had already been scrutinizing Hunter Biden for more than a year.

Colleagues saw Mr. Brady, whom Mr. Trump nominated to the post in 2017, as a deeply partisan leader. While an assistant prosecutor in the office during the George W. Bush administration, he said he would never serve a Democrat, and he left after former President Barack Obama was elected.”

My hot knife to your butter. Member when these NYT's op/ed (unnamed anonymous sources) were the rage (in evidence) that the Russian Hoax was real and it sparked of three years of many Lemmings torch parties convicting Trump of the fake deed?  Yeah, I do too. 

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

My hot knife to your butter. Member when these NYT's op/ed (unnamed anonymous sources) were the rage (in evidence) that the Russian Hoax was real and it sparked of three years of many Lemmings torch parties convicting Trump of the fake deed?  Yeah, I do too. 

This account is based on interviews with five current and former law enforcement officials and others with knowledge of F.B.I. interactions with the Justice Department. Most spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss continuing federal investigations.”

Dumb  *** 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

::Barber::

”What will it be today?”

::Vincent Fusca::

”**** my **** up.”

::Barber::

”I got you, fam.”

I don't know what kind of powerful hallucinogen you have to be taking to think that person is the offspring of John and Jacqueline Kennedy.

Qanoners are just goofy.

45 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I guess the new thing will be attacking Jill Biden over her earned Dr. title...

I didn’t think the article itself could be any worse.  But it was....

Madame First Lady—Mrs. Biden—Jill—kiddo: a bit of advice on what may seem like a small but I think is a not unimportant matter. Any chance you might drop the “Dr.” before your name? “Dr. Jill Biden ” sounds and feels fraudulent, not to say a touch comic. Your degree is, I believe, an Ed.D., a doctor of education, earned at the University of Delaware through a dissertation with the unpromising title “Student Retention at the Community College Level: Meeting Students’ Needs.” A wise man once said that no one should call himself “Dr.” unless he has delivered a child. Think about it, Dr. Jill, and forthwith drop the doc.