Jump to content

The Joe Biden Presidency Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mr. Hoopah!

    10046

  • AF89

    7025

  • WhenFalconsWin

    4543

  • Aleksandr sportolli

    4139

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

@marla_mulder

“In 2018, the F.B.I. and the U.S. attorney’s office in Wilmington, Del., quietly began investigating whether Hunter Biden had violated money laundering laws, according to people with knowledge of the inquiry.

Investigators eventually determined that the money laundering aspect of the Hunter Biden inquiry was not going to lead to charges. But they had discovered potential tax law violations and felt they had the makings of a strong tax case against him, according to several people familiar with the matter. The inquiry came to involve I.R.S. agents.”

“He did not mention Pittsburgh, nor the meeting. Mr. Barr cautioned that investigators had to be careful about any information coming from Ukraine, including from Mr. Giuliani. “There are a lot of agendas in the Ukraine, a lot of crosscurrents,” Mr. Barr warned. “And we can’t take anything we received from Ukraine at face value.”

It was not clear why Mr. Barr assigned the task to Mr. Brady, but he has farmed out other politically sensitive investigations to trusted U.S. attorneys outside Washington.

Investigators considered Mr. Barr’s decision to empower Mr. Brady as highly unusual because prosecutors in Delaware had already been scrutinizing Hunter Biden for more than a year.

Colleagues saw Mr. Brady, whom Mr. Trump nominated to the post in 2017, as a deeply partisan leader. While an assistant prosecutor in the office during the George W. Bush administration, he said he would never serve a Democrat, and he left after former President Barack Obama was elected.”

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pfizer vaccine approved for use in US. Trump saving lives not only around the world but here in the USA. He will be forever known as the POTUS that help ended the pandemic.

Thank you ... Operation Warp Speed

Now we move on to a stuttering, mindless, old, incoherent fool that, when he has an accomplishment like this will be his first in 47 years...POTUS China Biden and his crime family :lol: 

We can only pray that Harris (the Dems plan all along) is worthy of the job.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

TERM LIMITS...and any Dem that employs or shacks up with Chinese spies, yes, both sides.

I know when the time comes you'll lead the charge on "Impeach 46" or I'll be on your hypocrite ***. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I know, that's why I said it...not like a Lemming on here is going to admit it. Or we could've been under Biden's plans and have over 2 million deaths.

He politicized wearing face masks, he publicly criticized his top scientists, he urged states to reopen. 

Trump’s not going to **** you no matter how hard you try. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

He politicized wearing face masks, he publicly criticized his top scientists, he urged states to reopen. 

Trump’s not going to **** you no matter how hard you try. 

He did things that were not what I would've done as I was a PPE proponent from the beginning. But he did close travel before anyone on the (D) aisle thought it was cool (estimations of that move saved 2 million lives) and in the end Operation Warp Speed got the job done while Biden said he would elect a task force and study the issue (that takes 6 months or more before they even come up with a possible solution) then another year of implementation if they even found a solution, while Trump got it done in 9 months. 

I know its hard for Lemmings, Dems/fake/scm to give Trump credit (this is why we're so divided) because it's not about the people but about sides) but they will eventually have to give credit where credit is due, or steal the credit from the GOP POTUS. Knowing the Dems, I choose the latter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

TERM LIMITS...and any Dem that employs or shacks up with Chinese spies, yes, both sides.

I know when the time comes you'll lead the charge on "Impeach 46" or I'll be on your hypocrite ***. 

The irony of you putting together a bunch of words that don't make sense while quoting an article about a senior citizen that's clearly on the decline......it's almost too strong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

@marla_mulder

“In 2018, the F.B.I. and the U.S. attorney’s office in Wilmington, Del., quietly began investigating whether Hunter Biden had violated money laundering laws, according to people with knowledge of the inquiry.

Investigators eventually determined that the money laundering aspect of the Hunter Biden inquiry was not going to lead to charges. But they had discovered potential tax law violations and felt they had the makings of a strong tax case against him, according to several people familiar with the matter. The inquiry came to involve I.R.S. agents.”

“He did not mention Pittsburgh, nor the meeting. Mr. Barr cautioned that investigators had to be careful about any information coming from Ukraine, including from Mr. Giuliani. “There are a lot of agendas in the Ukraine, a lot of crosscurrents,” Mr. Barr warned. “And we can’t take anything we received from Ukraine at face value.”

It was not clear why Mr. Barr assigned the task to Mr. Brady, but he has farmed out other politically sensitive investigations to trusted U.S. attorneys outside Washington.

Investigators considered Mr. Barr’s decision to empower Mr. Brady as highly unusual because prosecutors in Delaware had already been scrutinizing Hunter Biden for more than a year.

Colleagues saw Mr. Brady, whom Mr. Trump nominated to the post in 2017, as a deeply partisan leader. While an assistant prosecutor in the office during the George W. Bush administration, he said he would never serve a Democrat, and he left after former President Barack Obama was elected.”

I’m shocked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...