Jump to content

The Joe Biden Presidency Thread


Mr. Hoopah!
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

I made some mediterranean street "tacos" last night" 

Marinated and grilled chicken and instead of tortilla we got this little sandwich size pack of naan .

It was pretty awesome.

During the fasting seasons -- and we're in the middle of one now -- I basically live off of shrimp street tacos.  Take those bad boys and squeeze a lime over them, then put the tomatillo sauce on there.......

fU2.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I could do without beer and cake.  Agree on needing soft drinks to mix hard drinks.  

Cutting tacos is basically demonic.  Y'all need an exorcism or something.  It would be one thing if all tacos were some Taco Bell type grease and hardshell crap, but as long as these are around, I'm going to need some tacos.

Easy-Mexican-Recipes-Carne-Asada-Mexican

I think you taco lovers are missing the fact you can just put those ingredients in a bigger tortilla and call it a burrito. 

Edited by RandomFan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

During the fasting seasons -- and we're in the middle of one now -- I basically live off of shrimp street tacos.  Take those bad boys and squeeze a lime over them, then put the tomatillo sauce on there.......

fU2.gif

I love shrimp tacos when done right....but I have had a lot of bad shrimp tacos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

I think you taco lovers are missing the fact you can just put those ingredients in a bigger tortilla and call it a burrito. 

Seriously, this is one of those things where it's not the same.  The double soft corn tortillas, the cilantro and onion, the tomatillo sauce.  They don't make another dish like it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

I love shrimp tacos when done right....but I have had a lot of bad shrimp tacos.

The Mexican place near my office does them to perfection, every time, without fail.

But yeah, bad shrimp anything is really, really bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JMac.......and Cheese. said:

I'd give up burgers way before I'd ever give up tacos.

I don't think I'd go down either path, but I tend to agree with the prioritization here.  I can eat a cheesesteak, even a patty melt if I want to argue semantics, whatever.  I can eat country fried steak (or deer tenderloin) on biscuits.  I can eat a hamburger steak with a roll.  I can get the meat and bread fix pretty easy.  I love a good burger, but I could figure it out in a pinch.

Tacos -- no substitute.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Andrews_31 said:

Don't shed a tear for Bustos worthless asss either! She shares partial blame for the current state of the democratic party!

I wasn't. I just knew she hadn't lost her seat yet. I knew that Ceullar, Bustos, and Lamb won reelection. And that Lipinski lost his primary. Don't know about the other two. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, achilles return said:

even if you cut tacos there's still gyros, shawarma, and doner kebabs 

 

Order taco>  Cut lengthwise down the base of the taco with an razor knife> eat tortilla sandwich> Middle finger to the people who couldn't see this hack when they were making their decision

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I need sodas for drink mixing so I’m going with beer and pizza. I’ll just order calzones or something. Final answer. 

 

47 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I could do without beer and cake.  Agree on needing soft drinks to mix hard drinks.  

Cutting tacos is basically demonic.  Y'all need an exorcism or something.  It would be one thing if all tacos were some Taco Bell type grease and hardshell crap, but as long as these are around, I'm going to need some tacos.

Easy-Mexican-Recipes-Carne-Asada-Mexican

Acquiring the taste for bourbon on the rocks and scotch on the rocks was a key skill. Cuts down on the calories as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...