The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

1 minute ago, Sn4ttBack said:

I can't take this manufactured outrage by the MSM over Trump's inevitable pardon spree. It's going to happen (the pardons). It's going to be corrupt as all ****. So why are they trying to scare the public into worrying about something that's inevitable? **** this news coverage! It's so blatantly fear mongering. We know Trump is a piece of **** corrupt criminal. PARDONS ARE COMING. And they already did. So go cover SOMETHING ELSE more important.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'd have more sympathy for Republicans  but thier the ones who pushed Kanye cause they thought it might bleed the black vote and they've invited this particular parasite in thier own house lol

Having read the verified (signed under oath) complaint against Wood by his former law partners, I think Kanye is an excellent comparison for Wood.  I don't think Wood is a pure grifter . . . Powell maybe, but not Wood.  He's definitely doing this in part to make money.

3 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

This wack job is going take the Senate away from McConnell, isn't he? 

The sad part is, the Dems can retake the Senate and we still won’t get the popular policies that a vast majority of Americans want. We will get ****ty compromises that no one really wants and be told we have to pass it to see the benefit in it. 

1 hour ago, Sn4ttBack said:

I can't take this manufactured outrage by the MSM over Trump's inevitable pardon spree. It's going to happen (the pardons). It's going to be corrupt as all ****. So why are they trying to scare the public into worrying about something that's inevitable? **** this news coverage! It's so blatantly fear mongering. We know Trump is a piece of **** corrupt criminal. PARDONS ARE COMING. And they already did. So go cover SOMETHING ELSE more important.

It’s like Barry Manilow coming out of the closet! 

Who really was surprised when it happened? I thought he was already there TBH. 

On 8/7/2020 at 2:25 PM, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I recently remembered laughing really hard at my friend @WTA in 2011 (had to look up the year from the movie to remember when) posting that November, 2011 was going to be a good month for black people because the McRib was coming back and Eddie Murphy had a new movie premiering, Tower Heist.

25 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

From what I remember it’s spare pork pieces pressed into a uniform shape, so no, but it was a topic of discussion here back in August.