The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

For basketball fans, this is glorious. 

You can’t turn a porch dog into a guard dog, and there a lot of poodles in the NBA right now. 

There were some guys like that back when I played, too. Kevin Garnett was a porch puppy -- a miniature chihuahua in a Dobermann’s body. I told him to his face, “You’re a porch puppy. All you do is bark.” He never wanted smoke from me. I told him straight up, “You better take your *** back to your huddle before I get mad.” Dahntay Jones heard it; you can ask him.

Edited by RandomFan
  • Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, AF89 said:

So random tidbit but I have the exact same dining room table and chairs that Ricky Bobby's family had (when they were eating that huge fast food spread)

Anyway it's a fairly nice table and I pretty much never use it, and my entire house would take me maybe an hour to clean but instead I'm bout to pull an all nighter trying to get my Grandparents Fallout universe post apocalypse kitchen to something that'll still make most of yall throw up if you saw it because he (Grandfather) doesn't want to drive one county over. So instead of doing something  simple and just chilling the rest of my night I get to stay up till 5 a.m doing this bullchit (and I could not help but they know I'll help anyway after 5 mins of watching them start to breath heavily and they've barely made a dent.)

Sorry just needed to vent

1 minute ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

That's perfect actually

56 minutes ago, Sponge said:

I just got back. 1 outta 10 people there are not wearing mask. There was some girls checking receipts on the way out so I asked them why they wasn't enforcing the mask policy. She said because people get hostile when the try. 

Yup. That’s what my sister said. They were instructed not to enforce because of fear that customers would get violent.