The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

8 minutes ago, achilles return said:

hello, here's some more murder fantasy from right-wing internet circles

TDkLR5u.png

also, "election riggers" is their euphemism for black voters. extremely creative!

These fools exist under the delusion that they are the only ones that own a gun. 

If any of their fantasies ever became reality, they would quickly realize how many of those they consider "commies" would be shooting back. 

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

i don’t make it a regular habit to hang out in right-wing internet circles fwiw, i just wanted some quick schadenfreude after the election and got mostly denied it because none of them thought they actually lost. now it’s become this drawn out thing where i’m intensely interested in the inevitable collision between reality and their delusional dedication to the idea that trump is still going to president after the inauguration. how will they react? 

4 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

These fools exist under the delusion that they are the only ones that own a gun. 

If any of their fantasies ever became reality, they would quickly realize how many of those they consider "commies" would be shooting back. 

At this point I'm gonna stick these extremist righty posts in the same folder as I did a friend of mines "This is the left" posts.

Although I do live in a blue state because of your vote, most Trump supporters are just normal people who have (in my opinion) been mislead.  But if Democrats didn't suck *** for years and years the opportunity wouldn't be there.

Also online radicalization is a real thing that we don't fully understand right now.

I think the strangest lesson I've learned these last four years is that Republicans are so against science and for capitalism that they'll try to ******** a pandemic when it was a potential goldmine for them. And it's because only the poor people die. They couldn't make it more obvious.

My wife, a beard lover, told me tonight that I need to trim my quarantine beard.

I mean it's impressive nowadays, it's got at least six inches of clearance off of my chin.......but I kinda look homeless and I spend all day on private property on utility easements.

But I have gained some knowledge......once it clears 4 inches from the chin you only attract attention from a particular group of people.

1. Women who are into beards 

2. Gay dudes who are into beards.

3. Straight dudes who are into beards.

4. Everybody else who thinks you are a homeless vagrant trying to steal from their trash can.

4 hours ago, NightPain said:

You libs will believe everything your biased media tells you to believe. Do your research jack. That’s where me and ol @WhenFalconsWin down by the lake differ from you. We’re free thinkers who know what’s best for you. So sit at the feet of the masters and one day you might be able to snatch the pebble. 

Almost, Cruncho. WFW knows what's best for him. Unlike most Lemming Dems I don't mandate anything for anyone...live and let live

31 minutes ago, AF89 said:

It was good knowing you

I’m just getting it set up, installing and downloading stuff lol. Putting it all back in the box until Christmas. Just wanted to check it out and get the basic stuff out of the way so they can tear it open and start using it right away and not have to go through setup or wait for games to install. I want to experience the new games brand new right along with them. I’m sure we will have to download some new updates for the system and games but that will be quick.

I did get the free Borderlands 3 upgrade and was checking that out though. Aside from the graphics improvements, the load times are also *significantly* shorter compared to PS4. And it looks like there’s an option to prioritize frame rate performance or image quality, so ima set that sucker on performance and fiiiinally enjoy some silky smooth gameplay on console. Works like a charm on B3. Almost to a point where it feels like a different game (in a good way).

Speaking of which, that PS5 controller is something else man... can’t wait to see how devs use that thing. On B3 they have it programmed for the right trigger to have just a little give and then you get a hard stop resistance and have to squeeze that sucker like it’s emulating the trigger on a gun. Not in an annoying way at all, I thought it was awesome. Left trigger functions as normal, just squeeze like normal to aim down sights, no difference on that. Controller gets its own software updates too lol.

They also added a bunch of great PS4 games to the “PS Plus Collection” that are included with the PS Plus subscription. Like 20 greatest hits type of games. I already owned like half of them but it makes up for the lack of full on new PS5 games. Fallout 4 is one of them. I’m kinda wanting to see how Skyrim handles on it. But that’s gonna be a time investment. I get sucked into those.

Also I didn’t realize it but Square announced Final Fantasy XVI and there was a video for it on the PS5 dashboard. Looks like they’re going back to a high fantasy setting. No modern or futuristic technology to speak of that I noticed. But it did look like it plays similar to FF XV and the GoT influence on the dialog/story seems pretty strong.