The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

5 hours ago, Carter said:

Man I'm glad you posted that info earlier @ya_boi_j. I went straight onto Twitter and followed them dudes and turned on tweet notifications... jumped all over it as soon as it came up and I got one. Christmas is about to be ****in raw :lol: 

i remember getting the n64 and first xbox for christmas as a kid. making some great memories here.

get both spider-man’s imo.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

i remember getting the n64 and first xbox for christmas as a kid. making some great memories here.

get both spider-man’s imo.

The bundle I got comes with the ultimate edition miles morales. Plus a few other games I wanted. We’ve played the PS4 Spider-Man game a ton.

I can’t wait to see more about Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6. Although it sounds like those will have some kind of Xbox exclusivity now. 

15 minutes ago, Carter said:

The bundle I got comes with the ultimate edition miles morales. Plus a few other games I wanted. We’ve played the PS4 Spider-Man game a ton.

I can’t wait to see more about Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6. Although it sounds like those will have some kind of Xbox exclusivity now. 

I'm stoked for Gran Turismo...

Still, some Trump allies are goading these leaders to action. Earlier this month, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis urged Michigan and Pennsylvania to send "faithless electors" to cast ballots for Trump, arguing the Constitution demands that "presidential electors are done by legislatures," and so legislatures, not voters, have the ultimate say over who electors choose.

This week, Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar told CNN that he supported state legislatures naming electors. Leaning on a broad interpretation of the Constitution, Gosar said the "state has the ability" to name electors to the Electoral College when results are in question as part of the "system set up by our founders." 

^^^Open authoritarianism.