• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

@Carter I should have tagged you. Antonline has a PS5 bundle live. May be sold out now

I got it.

Payment has not been processed yet and I haven't received any email from them... but I got an order confirmation page with a receipt.

Expensive for the bundle, but I want everything in it so it is what it is... at least it's not some marked up eBay desperation bid lol

Just now, Carter said:

I got it.

Payment has not been processed yet and I haven't received any email from them... but I got an order confirmation page with a receipt.

Expensive for the bundle, but I want everything in it so it is what it is... at least it's not some marked up eBay desperation bid lol

So they’re going to email you later today or tomorrow. I can confirm. 

my bundle was extra controller, camera and charger. $609 total but I got the digital. 

I hate that they have to bundle everything but like you said, it’s better than dealing with scalpers and you actually get your money’s worth

2 minutes ago, Carter said:

I got it.

Come on...you know that you want to pay 3x retail

Yep yep.... that email came. Order is confirmed. Bagged me that PS5!

For anyone tryna get one of these new consoles I would definitely follow @ya_boi_j advice here... I got mine from antonline as well.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

All of you need to follow ps5help, antonline(who I bought mine from), ps5sales, jake_randall_yt, wario64 on twitter and turn the notifications on and be fast to check notifications 

19 hours ago, JMac.......and Cheese. said:

I understand the point but that's giving a lot of power to the evil dudes that run big tech and I'm not at all comfortable with that. It'd need to involve a third party somehow.

The problem is that they already have all of this power and they are selling it to the highest bidder.  Anybody can create a fake website, write fake news, give Facebook money and get their content pushed to the top of people’s news feeds.  So the power now resides with the evil people with money who want to destroy our democracy and sow chaos and divisiveness.  Facebook is actively selling that power.  If they’re going to actively be in the news distribution business then they need to take on the responsibilities and duties of editors.  And that means taking responsibility for eliminating false information, especially false information being pushed to actively harm our government and society.  

2 hours ago, lostone said:

Had to do some interviews the past week.  Had a kid tell me that he used goto my pc as an answer for how he used technology to solve a problem.  Digging into what people did at previous employers and what they contributed to those efforts was interesting.  You get a lot more than asking about language specific questions.  I just need to know these candidates can critically think and I can work them them

Who screens the resumes that cross your desk?