• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Muh norms!!

Actually, I’d argue that list would also include developing democracies.

Why are we shocked? Trump literally said he was going to do this if he lost the election. He said for months that if he lost, it would only be because of fraud. Now everyone is shocked that he's behaving like this. 

I say call his bluff. He's got nothing. No legal standing. So let him keep throwing a tantrum and showing everyone, including his cult, what he's always been. And be sure that every republican gets asked about it anytime they dare show their face in public. 

It's time to stop being afraid of the cult. They lost. 

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Why are we shocked? Trump literally said he was going to do this if he lost the election. He said for months that if he lost, it would only be because of fraud. Now everyone is shocked that he's behaving like this. 

I say call his bluff. He's got nothing. No legal standing. So let him keep throwing a tantrum and showing everyone, including his cult, what he's always been. And be sure that every republican gets asked about it anytime they dare show their face in public. 

It's time to stop being afraid of the cult. They lost. 

I’m not shocked at all.  I am definitely worried about the damage this is doing to our system of government and the fact that people will continue supporting an openly authoritarian party.  But not shocked.

49 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm a boot kicker and yes he is a boot licker...Hope no one in here who coted for Biden automatically sniff Biden's jock. Be open minded like WFW.

It amazes me that two favorite 'olds' still control the board with a few smart readers who value sound advice from those who have been around the block a few times.

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I’m not shocked at all.  I am definitely worried about the damage this is doing to our system of government and the fact that people will continue supporting an openly authoritarian party.  But not shocked.

Trump acting like this isn't doing the Republican party any favors either. It's going to take them years to extricate themselves from Trumpism and Q anon. 

The Democrats have a real opportunity to show regular working people who voted for Trump but aren't in the cult that there's a better way. 

But we both know that Democrats never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. 

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

As a STRONG libertarian MAN I yearned for some politician to make libs CRY and keep in me my place. I pay my pastor to PREY to corporate Jesus thanking him for TRUMP for me.  Can you believe it only costes me 10%?

Microsoft store has Xbox Series S on presale to be delivered January 5th and I got it going through the whole cart process but when I go to process payment it just keeps giving me an error... and it says the error is on their end, that I just need to wait a bit.

It's not going to work is it.

Just now, Carter said:

Microsoft store has Xbox Series S on presale to be delivered January 5th and I got it going through the whole cart process but when I go to process payment it just keeps giving me an error... and it says the error is on their end, that I just need to wait a bit.

It's not going to work is it.

GG’s. Keep refreshing until you get out of stock 

Had to do some interviews the past week.  Had a kid tell me that he used goto my pc as an answer for how he used technology to solve a problem.  Digging into what people did at previous employers and what they contributed to those efforts was interesting.  You get a lot more than asking about language specific questions.  I just need to know these candidates can critically think and I can work them them

1 hour ago, Carter said:

@Corn Pop that new Jeezy is 👌 I put it on and that first track “Oh Lord” got me ***** goin.

I love them both and went in with an open mind and I think Jeezy won. Gucci has been more influential -- he's more influential than anybody -- but Jeezy has more hits. Also I had terrible anxiety for the whole battle because I was afraid something bad might happen. That might be the most tension I've ever seen in a room. I'm happy with how it ended, though.

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

As much as I don’t trust Payton, I believe Hill will get this one shot to prove he’s actually worth being labeled a QB. If he struggles he will get pulled

Oh I am sure Hill is going to get the Lions share of the snap but I doubt there is not some package with both he and Winston are on the field

3 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

I love them both and went in with an open mind and I think Jeezy won. Gucci has been more influential -- he's more influential than anybody -- but Jeezy has more hits. Also I had terrible anxiety for the whole battle because I was afraid something bad might happen. That might be the most tension I've ever seen in a room. I'm happy with how it ended, though.

The cousins chat had the same vibe about being anxious.