• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Michigan R's with the ability to cancel the Detroit predominantly black votes have been invited to the White House for a persuasion session. He needs to stop trying to change the accurate votes. Time for Trump and his boot lickers to respect the voters.

It's hard to respect for one, 120,000 votes all Biden's, dumped off at 3 am, with no Republican poll watcher's there. This will or will not be proven in court. I know you as an honest American voter wants to know WTH this incident was about. There are multiple signed affidavits regarding this issue among other. I'm unusual in the fact I hope it proves to be nothing, I wan a free and fair election + results. We don't need another 4 years of attacking a duly elected POTUS as a result. 

5 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Orlando Hall needed to die. His murder of a rival drug dealers daughter for punishment for stealing from him and the horrendous way he victimized her during the murder deserved the max penalty. 

Oh I’m sorry I’ve been rude to you all of these years, oh Almighty God. I didn’t realize our Lord and Creator, who alone can sit in judgment of Men, was posting here. Please forgive me of my sins oh Lord. 

The authoritarian power grab attempt continues...

In the immediate term, the focus is on the four-member Michigan state canvassing board, which is scheduled to meet Monday on whether to certify Biden’s large win in that state.

On Thursday, one of the two Republicans on the board said that although he expected Biden to win the election, he may suggest a delay to allow for an audit of the state’s ballots amid unfounded allegations by the president’s legal team of widespread fraud. Biden is now leading in Michigan by roughly 150,000 votes.

A partisan deadlock on the board could set off a series of explosive political fights in the state between Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and GOP lawmakers aligned with Trump.

This week, the president personally intervened in Michigan, first calling a GOP member of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers, who subsequently sought to withdraw her vote to certify the result there, and then inviting the two top Republican lawmakers to the White House on Friday.

Beyond Michigan, the president and his allies also have escalated their efforts to derail the vote certification process in the other key states that delivered Biden his victory: Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona and Georgia, which are all set to finalize their vote tallies in the coming weeks.

On Thursday, legal experts said Trump’s pressure campaign was unlikely to actually change the electoral college’s vote. But, they said, the fact that Trump was trying it posed a historic level of danger for American democracy — by raising the prospect that a presidential election could be stolen from the inside.

“We have never had anything comparable in the history of the country to the level of interference with democracy that the Trump people are asking these legislatures to do,” said Paul M. Smith, vice president for litigation and strategy with the Campaign Legal Center. “With the political pressure on the legislatures, that really is a scary thing.”

1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

:lol:   Our ex law and order POTUS wasn't so law and order

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has released hate crime data for 2019 showing a surge in ‘murder and nonnegligent manslaughter’ under the Trump administration.

The data of death

Fatalities have historically been low. Most hate crimes tabulated by the FBI have been non-lethal assaults, including rape, and crimes against property.

For the first five years for which data is available, 1996 to 2000, fatal hate crime incidents averaged 13.2 per year. This fell through the George W Bush period, 2001 to 2008, to 8.0. It fell further during the Obama period to just 5.6 per year.

Since Trump’s election, numbers jumped to 12 in 2017, 13 in 2018 and 18 in 2019.

Trump’s calls to violence

This adds to the evidence that Trump urging his followers to physically attack political opponents has worked.

These include:

I’d like to knock the crap out of them.”

I’d like to punch him in the face, I tell ya.”

Maybe he should be roughed up a little.”

You know, part of the problem is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore, right?”

The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of.”

Number of victims

The number of victims has actually increased disturbingly as shown in this table:

Number of victims

The chart at the top shows the number of fatal hate crime incidents – not victims. The number of victims has actually increased even more disturbingly, as shown in this table:

The 51 victims in 2019 is the highest on record and more than six times the average during the G W Bush and Obama years.

The 51 victims in 2019 is the highest on record and more than six times the average during the G W Bush and Obama years. 

Number of victims

The chart at the top shows the number of fatal hate crime incidents – not victims. The number of victims has actually increased even more disturbingly, as shown in this table:

Democrats need to understand the working class rural voters!

Senator David Perdue, one of two Republican senators from Georgia facing runoff elections in January, began making large and ultimately profitable purchases of shares in a Navy contractor in 2018 just before taking over as chair of a Senate subcommittee overseeing the Navy fleet.

The disclosure, first reported Wednesday by The Daily Beast, comes as both Mr. Perdue and Georgia’s other senator, Kelly Loeffler, have been under fire for their stock trades.

Mr. Perdue, a millionaire and formerly a prolific trader of individual stocks, announced in May that he would divest from his large individual stock holdings after questions were raised about his well-timed purchases of Pfizer stock in February, after senators were briefed on the coronavirus threat.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Democrats need to understand the working class rural voters!

Senator David Perdue, one of two Republican senators from Georgia facing runoff elections in January, began making large and ultimately profitable purchases of shares in a Navy contractor in 2018 just before taking over as chair of a Senate subcommittee overseeing the Navy fleet.

The disclosure, first reported Wednesday by The Daily Beast, comes as both Mr. Perdue and Georgia’s other senator, Kelly Loeffler, have been under fire for their stock trades.

Mr. Perdue, a millionaire and formerly a prolific trader of individual stocks, announced in May that he would divest from his large individual stock holdings after questions were raised about his well-timed purchases of Pfizer stock in February, after senators were briefed on the coronavirus threat.

These are the folks who connect with rural Americans.  The human race doesn't deserve what we have been given.