• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I'll get assassins creed valhalla for christmas for xbox one and that will be the only game I play for months.  I still never have played red dead redemption 2, I suppose I should get that at some point.

They pulled some BS on PC with AC:V.  There are no achievements on the PC version.  I am hesitant because of that.

9 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I guess I just don't get the rush of needing the newest console when it launches. There aren't many games and most of them are just ports of games from the previous generation. 

I'll pick one up in the spring with no hassle.

Same.

I may even wait a full year and try to get. A black friday deal in 2021.

I pretty much only play Madden and MLB the show l...and they are when I just want to be mindless....so there is no need to drop that kind of coin on something that I won't be using as much as some others might might.

Just now, falconsd56 said:

Same.

I pretty much only play Madden and MLB the show l...and they are when I just want to be mindless....so there is no need to drop that kind of coin on something that I won't be using as much as some others might might.

I'll probably pick one up when MLB The Show drops.

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Same.

For me it’s more about the games available.  I liked AC: Odyssey well enough, but not excited enough about AC: V to buy the game.  When the next Horizon Forbidden West drops, on the other hand...

13 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

RDR2 is definitely worth it. I just finally finished Assassins Creed Odyssey this past week. 

I finished the main story line last year, and at times have continued playing trying to finish other missions, trying to find and kill more of the cultists, and the mythical bosses.  I hadn't played it in months and then picked it back up last week.  I tried Medusa for about an hour and then nope'd the **** out of that.  The video tutorials make it seem so easy but I suck at aiming my bow.

16 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

All the FAs are trying to use Atlanta that way. Problem is, not many teams actually have the money to give them more right now, absent some sign and trade stuff.

For example:

Now, Gallo could take much less from some team he thinks is better (hi Miami), or some team could make a different trade try and free up space, but at some point we're the team with the leverage to get something done if we want to.

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

For me it’s more about the games available.  I liked AC: Odyssey well enough, but not excited enough about AC: V to buy the game.  When the next Horizon Forbidden West drops, on the other hand...

The AC games have been moving away from stealth assassinations to flat out combat games, which I prefer, and what I've seen and read AC V moves even further in that direction, while also being an even bigger open world RPG.  It's also set around the same time period and locations as Netflix's The Last Kingdom, so that's appealing to me as well. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

The AC games have been moving away from stealth assassinations to flat out combat games, which I prefer, and what I've seen and read AC V moves even further in that direction, while also being an even bigger open world RPG.  It's also set around the same time period and locations as Netflix's The Last Kingdom, so that's appealing to me as well. 

You have to spec into assassination!  Though I do like the idea of 1 hitting everything 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I finished the main story line last year, and at times have continued playing trying to finish other missions, trying to find and kill more of the cultists, and the mythical bosses.  I hadn't played it in months and then picked it back up last week.  I tried Medusa for about an hour and then nope'd the **** out of that.  The video tutorials make it seem so easy but I suck at aiming my bow.

I didn't use the bow ever. With Medusa I just kept running, learning the pattern and hitting her over and over. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

Yeah, I’ve been playing them since the very first one.  Skipped a few years, but Black Flag is still my all-time favorite.  A lot depends on what era/locations you like the most.  AC: O was a lot of fun and the ship battles (which hooked me on Black Flag) were much better than I expected based on the videos.  But holy **** it’s a massive game map!  I thought it was well done and I’m sure that AC: V will be really good too.  It’s just not enough to make me stress out trying to find a PS5 right now.  If one pops up somewhere then I’ll snag it.  Otherwise, I’ll just wait until Horizon Forbidden West comes out and then start seriously looking around.  

5 minutes ago, PuppyMonster said:

When people say cancel the debt, what are the actual mechanics of that -- like who eats the cost? I assume the federal government but doesn't that need to be budgeted and approved?

Federal government eats the cost of canceling federal loans, but the net gain is stimulating the economy with tens of millions of americans who no longer have a median monthly payment of over $200 (a little over $600 for mine and $200 for my wife's each month) to spend on goods and services, buy houses/cars, etc . . .