• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

I know Kirby has been doing this for many years already, but it still amazes me how he stacks up elite defensive talent like cordwood. I mean it sucks right now how so many of them are injured, but I guess that’s life in football.

I would feel great about this program if we just had a legit QB. The talent is there absolutely everywhere else and Monken has proven experience as an OC.

JT Daniels is supposed to be getting that start this week if the game against Mississippi State happens. So I guess we will find out shortly. 

6 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

And that's been the point of all of these nonsensical lawsuits. They know they aren't going to overturn anything, they want to deligitimize any any electoral result that does not favor their side. This only leads to authoritarianism, and the destruction of free democratic process. 

No doubt the strategy is to undermine the public’s view of the legitimacy of the election.  But they’re also still pursuing an openly authoritarian power grab...

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

My 16 year old’s mother texted me last night that her dad isn’t doing well and the hospital agreed to let her go see him. I know miracles happen but I’m waiting to get that phone call now :( 

Got a text this morning that doc and nurse said he had a good night, still on the vent, is having heart issues as well they're trying to help with medication.  Keeping up hope for a positive outcome.

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

No doubt the strategy is to undermine the public’s view of the legitimacy of the election.  But they’re also pursuing an openly authoritarian power grab...

At worst, that will result in Pelosi as acting president. I think they are playing the long game with this. Getting the base up in arms about "voter fraud" demanding more Republicans in position to really ramp up voter suppression. 

Whatever chud replaces Raffensberger is going to make it really tough for minorities to vote in 2024. That's the long game for them. 

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

At worst, that will result in Pelosi as acting president. I think they are playing the long game with this. Getting the base up in arms about "voter fraud" demanding more Republicans in position to really ramp up voter suppression. 

Whatever chud replaces Raffensberger is going to make it really tough for minorities to vote in 2024. That's the long game for them. 

JDave has assured me that all voter suppression has been done on the up and up.

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Actually, it would throw it to the House where Trump is likely to win.  It’s not going to happen, but that is their strategy, which is just openly authoritarian.

I do agree about the long game.  

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Actually, it would throw it to the House where Trump is likely to win.  It’s not going to happen, but that is their strategy, which is just openly authoritarian.

I do agree about the long game.  

It's my understanding from lawyers I have talked to is that the house doesn't have to seat electors that are selected after election day. And in a case where not all electors are seated before inauguration day, the Speaker becomes acting president. The house delegation only comes into play if there is a tie with all electors seated.

At least that's what people far more educated in the law have told me. 

4 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

They want a civil war. 

They will get a civil war.

It won't be a civil war.... at least not as we historically know it.

In America's Civil War it was one set of states vs another set of states. These states could still have their own economy and produce goods and foods.

This won't be that.

Maybe a couple of states will remain solvent but otherwise it will be cities vs rural areas. All economic output will collapse. Interstate commerce will stop. Local infrastructure, (police/firefighters/EMS), will try but eventually fade because they're not getting paid.

Militias will try to enforce "laws" and by that I mean whatever they see fit.

It won't be a civil war. It will be a complete breakdown of society.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Gotta love work. My boss came to me last Friday and said that he wanted me, 2 more dudes and 2 ladies to learn how to run a machine that isn't apart of our org. Why is it that me and the 2 ladies are the only 3 that he keeps rushing and pulling to that machine while the other 2 haven't stepped that way. I mean he will legit tell me to stop what I'm doing. Too funny

Extra pay?  You know where I am going with this, right?  Dad

2 hours ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

She had to have a heart cath last week. Maybe lay off until she comes back. 

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

JFC Alt, let the lady recover and hopefully get well enough to come back on ABF. You really are disgusting and despicable, or is it deplorable? You can pick your title, it really doesn't matter at this point. 

Goodspeed @marla_mulder get well soon. 

15 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I had no idea.  My apologies 

25 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

Psh. She's not too ill to be posting relentless conspiracy theories on Twitter. 

I felt really bad when I read @Mr. Hoopah!'s post.  I do not want to be that guy, and did not realize she was having health issues.  

Then I read @eatcorn's post.

So I went to her FB page.

She has made 10 posts in the last 24 hours, Five of which have been flagged as disinformation.

So . . . sorry.  Not sorry.

Anyone still have a problem?

But I do wish her a full, quick, and healthy recovery.  Even though I feel a certain way about her, everyone should have good health.

3 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

It won't be a civil war.... at least not as we historically know it.

In America's Civil War it was one set of states vs another set of states. These states could still have their own economy and produce goods and foods.

This won't be that.

Maybe a couple of states will remain solvent but otherwise it will be cities vs rural areas. All economic output will collapse. Interstate commerce will stop. Local infrastructure, (police/firefighters/EMS), will try but eventually fade because they're not getting paid.

Militias will try to enforce "laws" and by that I mean whatever they see fit.

It won't be a civil war. It will be a complete breakdown of society.

I agree.  I was not implying it would be state v. state.  It will be urban v. rural.