• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Video of yesterdays Senate meetind showed key R senators including Lindsey Graham congratulation and fist bumping Vice Pres Elect Kamala Harris. More will soon swing away from the psycho POTUS and this will  be a great thing for this country as we reunite instead of fight.  

:flush: Hoping for the best preparing "wisely" for the worst.

Tell us what she is going to do that are making people fist bump?

8 hours ago, duckettpleaze said:

Where has Marla been?  I’m wondering what it would take for her to feel shame?

8 hours ago, Sn4ttBack said:

careful, if you tag her, the Brain trust starts finger wagging

She had to have a heart cath last week. Maybe lay off until she comes back. 

8 hours ago, duckettpleaze said:

Where has Marla been?  I’m wondering what it would take for her to feel shame?

JFC Alt, let the lady recover and hopefully get well enough to come back on ABF. You really are disgusting and despicable, or is it deplorable? You can pick your title, it really doesn't matter at this point. 

Goodspeed @marla_mulder get well soon. 

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

What are the implications of Rudy trying to charge for legal representation and appearing in court with a suspended bar status?

None at all. Even if he’s suspended in DC for nonpayment, he wasn’t disbarred or suspended as a disciplinary matter and he’s still a member in good standing of the NY Bar. You don’t have to be a member of the DC Bar to be admitted pro hac vice in Pennsylvania. 

The court could discipline him for the error in the petition, but since it was likely an oversight they almost certainly will not. His admission pro hac vice wasn’t affected by his status before the DC Bar. 

Gotta love work. My boss came to me last Friday and said that he wanted me, 2 more dudes and 2 ladies to learn how to run a machine that isn't apart of our org. Why is it that me and the 2 ladies are the only 3 that he keeps rushing and pulling to that machine while the other 2 haven't stepped that way. I mean he will legit tell me to stop what I'm doing. Too funny

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Gotta love work. My boss came to me last Friday and said that he wanted me, 2 more dudes and 2 ladies to learn how to run a machine that isn't apart of our org. Why is it that me and the 2 ladies are the only 3 that he keeps rushing and pulling to that machine while the other 2 haven't stepped that way. I mean he will legit tell me to stop what I'm doing. Too funny

You're valuable and working...two positive things during these times. 

Remarkably stupid...

SACRAMENTO — The names of four California lawmakers surfaced Tuesday as apparent attendees of a Maui resort conference that has come under fire because of California's coronavirus surge and official warnings not to travel out of state.

Assemblymembers Jordan Cunningham (R-Templeton) and Blanca Rubio (D-Baldwin Park) reported buying plane tickets on their late October campaign finance filings. Neither has responded to phone inquiries about whether they are attending the 100-person, four-day legislative conference at the Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui.

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

Video of yesterdays Senate meetind showed key R senators including Lindsey Graham congratulation and fist bumping Vice Pres Elect Kamala Harris. More will soon swing away from the psycho POTUS and this will  be a great thing for this country as we reunite instead of fight.  

WDF was Lindsey doing if She knew this!!?

They won her race so it wasn’t necessary!!

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You had to have hope that Biden was going to #buildbackbetter unite us but all he is doing is bringing in the worst of crony capitalism swamp people while he hides in the basement for the year or two he'll be POTUS. Then the fun really starts. :lol:

This is what @Big_Dog thinks is better. 

Biden's appointments are blessed with brains. Any deviation from his platform will be dealt with appropriately. Get a grip sore loser. You are acting just like baby trump.