The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

9 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I do feel that mac n cheese is an appropriate Thanksgiving side dish BUT it better be made at home. None of that Kraft out of the box mess. 

I have a bias here because I love this dish, so, yes, I'd say it's the best side dish at Thanksgiving. 

A man of principal and integrity

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JMac.......and Cheese. said:

Do you feel that mac and cheese is an appropriate Thanksgiving side dish?

Going further do you believe that it may possibly be the best side dish at Thanksgiving?

How about mayo on mac n cheese?

I will see my self out.:tiphat:

2 hours ago, Sponge said:

It's dried up but I'm still trying. Almost had 2 more a couple days ago.

I’ve been trying myself but no luck whatsoever 😢

I thought about buying the controller lol but it’s completely unsupported on PS4 and PC support for the features will take some time.

Kinda resigned to just waiting until April or May and putting it out of my mind. 

1 hour ago, JMac.......and Cheese. said:

I think we can clearly say Carter and Nightpain are wrong at this point in time.

Wrong about what you dumb *****?! :lol: I told you I like mac n cheese. I like mac n cheese. Sometimes we ate too much mac n cheese. I still like mac n cheese!

I will never concede! **** you! Where’s Rudy and Lady G!!!

10 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Trump totally won California (and like solidly red). I really believe this

They are building an army of Marla’s.  They will take them further down the rabbit hole of the Cult.  And Republicans will prostrate themselves to the cult to maintain power.  
Congress will be full of Marjorie Greene’s. 

24 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Votes finally certified in MI after the R's wanted Detroit votes squashed. I guess they learned that 'black votes matter' as well as 'black lives matter'. Trump can't disappear fast enough so his minions will shut TFU.

They do seem to be residing a bit. Even around here ! I think the Ga Republican Party has finally realized they might have gone too far!