Jump to content

The Joe Biden Presidency Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mr. Hoopah!

    10046

  • AF89

    7025

  • WhenFalconsWin

    4543

  • Jdrizzle

    4139

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

Trump fires director of Homeland Security agency who had rejected President's election conspiracy theories

President Donald Trump on Tuesday fired the Department of Homeland Security official who had rejected Trump's claims of widespread voter fraud.

Trump announced on Twitter he was firing Chris Krebs, the director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, and directly tied it to Krebs' statement that said there "is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."
"The recent statement by Chris Krebs on the security of the 2020 Election was highly inaccurate, in that there were massive improprieties and fraud," Trump said in a tweet before repeating multiple baseless conspiracy theories about the election. "Therefore, effective immediately, Chris Krebs has been terminated as Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency."
CNN reported that Krebs, who ran the cyber arm of the Department of Homeland Security, expected to be fired.
 
 
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sn4ttBack said:

I built one myself and hardly ever used it, it's based on DAWBox design, it'd have to be taken apart and re-assembled but for a fair price I would sell it. 4x6x7 made of 1/2" MDF and 2x2, 2x4s. Includes ventilation + multiple dampeners but you might want to redo the foam. Been standing strong for at least 6 years now.

That's a bit to larger than I was thinking. Not sure where I could put it. I'm thinking 4x4 and I think a  3 1/2 x 5 is looking to be my max. I will need to google DAWbox though. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

FFS 

 

It sounds a lot scarier than it actually is.  There are some protective measures that should (SHOULD) prevent an outright theft of those electoral votes, including state law that says the electors must go to the candidate who won the popular vote along with the GOP legislative leader saying that Biden won the vote.  

And not for nothing, I would hope that enough Republicans in the MI legislature would understand that the wave of protests and likely violence that would result from that level of shenanigans would be unprecedented.  And all of them will still have to face the voters in the next election.  

And it still wouldn’t hand the presidency to Trump.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

It sounds a lot scarier than it actually is.  There are some protective measures that should (SHOULD) prevent an outright theft of those electoral votes, including state law that says the electors must go to the candidate who won the popular vote along with the GOP legislative leader saying that Biden won the vote.  

And not for nothing, I would hope that enough Republicans in the MI legislature would understand that the wave of protests and likely violence that would result from that level of shenanigans would be unprecedented.  And all of them will still have to face the voters in the next election.  

And it still wouldn’t hand the presidency to Trump.  

If we've learned anything, it's that Republicans in solid red districts/states have zero fear of the voters. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm done with this. I'm done with all of it. I'm tired of keeping up with this stuff day after day. This **** causes migraines just thinking about it. The buffoonery and non-sense going on is beyond the usual political gamesmanship one would expect. This is the result of a mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, immature 74-year old grown *** man male in the Oval Office. . . . and I don't know which is worse: Trump or his ardent supporters who worship the man like he is deity. These same ones claim they're "Christian" yet worship the created rather than the Creator. They're hypocrites because if the tables were turned, they'd cry foul. I didn't see any of this when Hillary lost. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I'm done with this. I'm done with all of it. I'm tired of keeping up with this stuff day after day. This **** causes migraines just thinking about it. The buffoonery and non-sense going on is beyond the usual political gamesmanship one would expect. This is the result of a mentally ill, emotionally disturbed, immature 74-year old grown *** man male in the Oval Office. . . . and I don't know which is worse: Trump or his ardent supporters who worship the man like he is deity. These same ones claim they're "Christian" yet worship the created rather than the Creator. They're hypocrites because if the tables were turned, they'd cry foul. I didn't see any of this when Hillary lost. 

What are your thoughts about mayo on BBQ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jdrizzle said:

Do you feel that mac and cheese is an appropriate Thanksgiving side dish?

 

 

Going further do you believe that it may possibly be the best side dish at Thanksgiving?

I do feel that mac n cheese is an appropriate Thanksgiving side dish BUT it better be made at home. None of that Kraft out of the box mess. 

I have a bias here because I love this dish, so, yes, I'd say it's the best side dish at Thanksgiving. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jdrizzle said:

Do you feel that mac and cheese is an appropriate Thanksgiving side dish?

Going further do you believe that it may possibly be the best side dish at Thanksgiving?

Oooh I was busy during this conversation and forgot to respond later. Whoever doesn't like Mac and Cheese (yes, it's capitalized to warrant the respect it deserves) at Thanksgiving or any other time for that matter, is flat out un-American and secretly wears Trump underoos. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...