• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

I've used Reaper some.  I use Logic more, but I might go back to Reaper because Logic is a resource hog and I get some latency issues when layering drums and so forth.

Honestly, Garage Band does most of what I need.  I'm not really a power user.  I just throw tracks together for the band to listen to mostly.  Or record new gear to send to @Mr. Hoopah!

So he’ll support good policy to get revenge on people he thinks wronged him?  Somebody go tell him that those companies are terrified of M4A and that he can really stick it to them by passing that!

Trump is infuriated that Pfizer and Moderna announced that their vaccine candidates are highly effective after the presidential election, even though company officials insisted that the timing wasn’t politically motivated.

Now the president is trying to get back at the pharmaceutical industry in the waning weeks of his administration.

The Department of Health and Human Services may soon release a proposal to lower drug prices in the Medicare program through what’s known as the “most favored nation” price. The policy, dreaded by the industry, would require drugmakers to accept the lowest price from the government for medicines paid by comparably wealthy countries in Europe and elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Door Gunner said:

Cool, I'm trying to teach my self but it's slow going between semesters. I'm more of a Kinesthetic learner. I've looked on YouTube which has helped some, but a lot of it goes over my head. I guess what I'm asking is can you suggest any good web sites that are helpful? the ones I've thought of spending $$ on some  courses offered on YouTube but I just worry about getting ripped off.

oh man

you could try sites like Coursera and see if they have anything but I've always been  a self learner when it comes to software. tutorials are generally garbage. you could alternatively try some printed books, usually the stuff on Amazon is higher quality than the youtube and website tutorials

56 minutes ago, Door Gunner said:

One more off topic question: Does anyone have a WisperRoom they are looking to sell?

I built one myself and hardly ever used it, it's based on DAWBox design, it'd have to be taken apart and re-assembled but for a fair price I would sell it. 4x6x7 made of 1/2" MDF and 2x2, 2x4s. Includes ventilation + multiple dampeners but you might want to redo the foam. Been standing strong for at least 6 years now.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10217204

We all KNOW that in a week or two, this guy is going to endorse the **** out of Kelly Loughler and David Perdue.  That whole calling for him to resign will be long forgotten.

Of course, If I'm wrong about this and he actually endorses Ossoff and Warnock, I'll name my next child after him.

Just now, HolyMoses said:

We all KNOW that in a week or two, this guy is going to endorse the **** out of Kelly Loughler and David Perdue.  That whole calling for him to resign will be long forgotten.

Of course, If I'm wrong about this and he actually endorses Ossoff and Warnock, I'll name my next child after him.

Do secretaries of state typically endorse candidates in elections they're overseeing? Other than Kemp endorsing himself in 2018, for all intents and purposes.

8 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I'm old enough to remember when Republicans around here were apoplectic about a President not listening to his generals.

I have a feeling that for certain people, it will never be a good time to leave Afghanistan and Iraq. If we're waiting for military leaders or civilian analysts getting fat checks from defense contractors to tell us the time is right, then we will literally never leave these wars. 

Trump was never really serious it, but I support any effort to extricate ourselves from these perpetual wars.