• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

What Lindsey Graham does behind closed doors with other consenting adults is not only none of our **** business, but it shouldn't be used to attack him politically/suggest Trump has leverage over him.

Except when he supports laws that harm others for participating in those same activities.

3 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Biden doesn't hate Trump. I don't have that quality in my DNA. Trump has done so much to destroy this country I will have no use for him till the day I am pushing flowers up from the bottom side. Maybe that's why I chose my career path. Putting useless piece of poop that take advantage of decent people off the streets.:tiphat:  

What Trump has done policy wise with the opposition (in his short time) including #nevertrumpers, is quite astonishing. 

1 hour ago, The Monarch said:

Sadly, the actual, realistic best case scenario is absolutely nothing happens to them from a punishment standpoint but eventually their debts come due and some russian mobster comes to collect.

People are going to throw so much money at the entire clan when he's out of office.  He'll get the $100 million book deal, speaking engagements, the book tour, he'll go back to being the main mouthpiece/marketing person for his companies, and he and his family will also continue grifting conservatives who enjoy parting with their money to rich people.

13 minutes ago, Sn4ttBack said:

In the past but not Reaper

Cool, I'm trying to teach my self but it's slow going between semesters. I'm more of a Kinesthetic learner. I've looked on YouTube which has helped some, but a lot of it goes over my head. I guess what I'm asking is can you suggest any good web sites that are helpful? the ones I've thought of spending $$ on some  courses offered on YouTube but I just worry about getting ripped off.

Edited by Door Gunner
1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

As funny as that would be ..you have to live in reality.

I think the best case scenario would just be for have Trump and his dumb children be entangled in long drawn out court cases that will end up in tens of millions of dollars worth of legal bills that they won't pay

Ok, can I at least get them being homeless and living either under a bridge or in a trailer down by the river??? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, The Monarch said:

Sadly, the actual, realistic best case scenario is absolutely nothing happens to them from a punishment standpoint but eventually their debts come due and some russian mobster comes to collect.

Well.. if I have to settle for that.... At least I know they were tortured as much as they did America! 

1 hour ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

What Lindsey Graham does behind closed doors with other consenting adults is not only none of our **** business, but it shouldn't be used to attack him politically/suggest Trump has leverage over him.

Yeah, no... If you use your position to oppress others for activities that you partake in, **** all the way off. Being gay has nothing to do with it, but it's a fair target if you deny it, then use your position to **** over other gay folks.

26 minutes ago, Door Gunner said:

Cool, I'm trying to teach my self but it's slow going between semesters. I'm more of a Kinesthetic learner. I've looked on YouTube which has helped some, but a lot of it goes over my head. I guess what I'm asking is can you suggest any good web sites that are helpful? the ones I've thought of spending $$ on some  courses offered on YouTube but I just worry about getting ripped off.

Snag the user manual. It helps A LOT. And their forums are full of helpful nerds who are very responsive (https://forum.cockos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)

40 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

People are going to throw so much money at the entire clan when he's out of office.  He'll get the $100 million book deal, speaking engagements, the book tour, he'll go back to being the main mouthpiece/marketing person for his companies, and he and his family will also continue grifting conservatives who enjoy parting with their money to rich people.

This is true, which is why the best case scenario won't happen. They'll just live out their days rich and grifting, and a big portion of the country will worship them no matter what they do.