The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

32 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Obviously, you have not had black folks cheese and macaroni! :lol:

No way are you going to a thanksgiving in da hood and NOT having that, collards and dressing in the house! 

Bro don’t even know. I make the rounds at my black friends houses and I always go for that Mac and cheese. I never knew how good it could be until them.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I'll stop right there. . .  no sense in continuing to debate some 15 year old consuming propaganda from nut jobs and now who thinks he knows everything. Let me guess, you watch documentaries on YouTube right?

He’s going to respond with Venezuela or something and ignore Europe.  Rush Limbaugh and conservative radio really did a number on these people.  Listening to rush, Laura, then Michael savage will rot your brain.

2 minutes ago, lostone said:

He’s going to respond with Venezuela or something and ignore Europe.  Rush Limbaugh and conservative radio really did a number on these people.  Listening to rush, Laura, then Michael savage will rot your brain.

Couple that with a lack of critical thinking, too.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

There are so many options. Do you just want a truck or are you going to be towing? Full or midsize? 

So I’m just looking for something basic.  I don’t really haul much, but get tired of having to borrow my brother-in-law’s truck and time to do random pickups for my wife.  She does a lot of shopping on Facebook and I end up getting some random furniture enough to be annoyed by this.  Something I can drive everyday and randomly pick up a few large sized items.

1 minute ago, lostone said:

So I’m just looking for something basic.  I don’t really haul much, but get tired of having to borrow my brother-in-law’s truck and time to do random pickups for my wife.  She does a lot of shopping on Facebook and I end up getting some random furniture enough to be annoyed by this.  Something I can drive everyday and randomly pick up a few large sized items.

Why not go with a Jeep Wrangler or a 4Runner and get a trailer to tow that stuff?

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

Honestly, a used Honda Ridgeline for your needs. 

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Both a Wrangler and a 4Runner can tow around 5,000 pounds.  That should be more than enough for occasional furniture.  And it’s pretty easy to find either with fewer than 50k for around $30,000.  Could probably get even lower mileage for that.

It has to fit in my 2 car garage and my wife has her car in there.  I only buy used so I will be looking for one off lease.  I do appreciate y’all’s insight

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

@lostone, for that matter, you could probably get by with a Subaru Outback which can tow a couple thousand pounds.  And the Outbacks have better gas mileage, better technology, and the AWD system is fantastic for ice and rain.  Not as spacious as the 4Runners, but still solid vehicles.

Can’t be another SUV.  My wife has a 2017 QX30 and I am not a fan.  I’m definitely getting a truck because of the bed.