• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Has an interesting, unwanted conversation with a white couple this morning in Kroger. 

Them- why do you wear that stupid mask

Me- because I’m grown. Anything else

Them- you don’t think that impacts your freedom and rights as an American. 

Me- my body, my choice, right?

Them- yeah but still, be free(like they’re begging me)

Me- you people are talking to a black man, in America, about freedom and rights. Are you sure you want to have this discussion?

Them- *walks away silently*

I’m walking around minding my own business knocking out my shopping for the week. Why must I be bothered by ignorance this dam early 

I really LOVE the way you answered their questions and responded. People like this don't know the difference between liberty and freedom as well as the stipulations and consequences of both.

4 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

I really LOVE the way you answered their questions and responded. People like this don't know the difference between liberty and freedom as well as the stipulations and consequences of both.

I’ve said this so much. People get mad when they hear it or read it but it’s true. 

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Has an interesting, unwanted conversation with a white couple this morning in Kroger. 

Me- you people are talking to a black man, in America, about freedom and rights. Are you sure you want to have this discussion?

I’m walking around minding my own business knocking out my shopping for the week. Why must I be bothered by ignorance this dam early 

While i was reading that, I had remember you’re in middle Ga not Atlanta. That would have been a surprise up here!

But you handled it perfectly my man! 

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Licking my wounds? Numbnuts, you're talking to a grown *** man. This she-it ain't going to change my lifestyle.

Wishing for the best, preparing for the worst under B/H administration.

The interesting thing will be watching most of the Lemmings blame Trump for Biden's ineptitude. 

At least you are smart enough not to fall for Trump's continuing baiting and stirring into a frenzy his cultists who are on the streets protesting a "rigged" election. They don't even believe the numerous judges who have already thrown out the baseless lawsuits. What in the beginning did you not recognize about a man lacking morals trying to beat a good man. Sleepy Joe wasn't the ideal candidate but at least he will work to unite this country. Trump has destroyed unity regardless of how great you felt the current economy or what ever else you think he did was great. There will now be civility in Washington with the only exception being Moscow Mitch who will continue to monkey wrench progress. Someday the Electoral College should be dumped along with allowing outgoing presidents to start firing people who have apparently done a good job for nearly 4 years of the presidents term only to be fired during an outgoing presidents last two months.

3 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I don’t get to have those kinds of conversations in Charlotte.  95% of the people in the area are complying.

36 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

That’s like hoping certain people would at least halfway believe it’s possible for a rapist racist misogynistic narcissistic failed businessman could actually lose an election. 

But yet we have protestors not. 🤔

Hardcore ignorance is dangerous I know