Jump to content

The Joe Biden Presidency Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mr. Hoopah!

    10046

  • AF89

    7025

  • WhenFalconsWin

    4543

  • Jdrizzle

    4139

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Carter said:

CNN has a hopeless Trump addiction.

There’s a tropical storm covering that entire area of Florida and Pence is the head of the coronavirus task force while cases are at all time highs now. But sure let’s make even this about Trump.

🙄

Nice vacation spot, the wife and I did our coral anniversary there a few years back.  If one goes there I'd be remiss in not mentioning and Island secret, The East End Deli. We would ride our Hotel provided bikes down to the Deli for lunch and there famous shrimp salad wraps, out of this world. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Isn’t that the job of law and order? 

And I don’t see a whole half a page talking about the record of Tulsi that you wrote her either. 

I am tired of folks looking for perfection on one side but not on the other especially after his last administration so forgive me for no longer giving a $hit like y’all always did. 

My man I spent a good chunk of the past 4 years openly criticizing the Trump administration so I don’t know how you come off with this bs. A whole half a page about Kamala but not Tulsi? Are you serious right now? So after 4 years of screaming about Trump, you’re now going with deflections about expecting people on one side to be perfect. That is some of the dumbest **** I have read on here.

I wrote a few fairly brief sentences about why I appreciated her being called out and you can’t even address that, you are just saying “oh well who cares” basically. We talked about Tulsi plenty back when she was irrelevant in the primaries. Kamala is literally a heartbeat away from being POTUS. Why the **** shouldn’t we talk about her and her policies. This is how you’re gonna be now? 

So liberals are really gonna give free license to the democrats to be as openly ****ty as they want to be because Trump happened and his supporters didn’t care?

There’s gonna be so much derp over the next few years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

 

What the ...

"If Crymson isn’t careful she’ll have two ex boyfriend athletes. She previously dated NBA star Trae Young."

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Carter said:

My man I spent a good chunk of the past 4 years openly criticizing the Trump administration so I don’t know how you come off with this bs. A whole half a page about Kamala but not Tulsi? Are you serious right now? So after 4 years of screaming about Trump, you’re now going with deflections about expecting people on one side to be perfect. That is some of the dumbest **** I have read on here.

I wrote a few fairly brief sentences about why I appreciated her being called out and you can’t even address that, you are just saying “oh well who cares” basically. We talked about Tulsi plenty back when she was irrelevant in the primaries. Kamala is literally a heartbeat away from being POTUS. Why the **** shouldn’t we talk about her and her policies. This is how you’re gonna be now? 

So liberals are really gonna give free license to the democrats to be as openly ****ty as they want to be because Trump happened and his supporters didn’t care?

There’s gonna be so much derp over the next few years.

You may have criticized Trump but you started in on Kamala by using a source that has questionable credibility to begin with so yeah, I’m pushing back on that. 

And like i loosely mentioned previously, show me any AG and I will show you someone with has used unfavorable tactics to the underprivileged. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

You may have criticized Trump but you started in on Kamala by using a source that has questionable credibility to begin with so yeah, I’m pushing back on that. 

And like i loosely mentioned previously, show me any AG and I will show you someone with has used unfavorable tactics to the underprivileged. 

Nah I didn’t start in on Kamala using a source with questionable credibility to begin with at all, details about her trash record as a prosecutor and AG can be found in numerous very credible places. You were just talking about Tulsi being fine and then your whole tone changed when I brought up how she roasted Kamala.

As for the 2nd part, that’s kinda the point. Why do the Democrats keep putting up people with reprehensible records and then act like it’s normal and it’s actually us who are ****** up for wanting better representation. Is it not fair to point out her record against minorities when she wants us to believe she’s going to fight for minorities?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lostone said:

@Gritzblitz 2.0

so I have noticed my workouts were getting harder even when I was doing easy workouts.  I am cutting back... check out this chart.  The top line is my heart rate average this month vs previous months.  My diet has been trash since COVID started and seems like I am paying the piper.

A2F919FB-98BE-463C-B556-55E369C59D13.jpeg

Are you getting enough sleep? Resting heart rate variability is one of the leading indicators of overtraining and lack of sleep. 

No matter how good of shape I'm in, I notice that my cardio is trash on that third or fourth day of hard sparring in a row. Same with I'm coming off a night on call and I'm going on little sleep. The older you get, the more your need to mix in some active resting days. 

Also diet is huge. I'm in the same boat since the pandemic started I haven't been competing so I have little motivation to keep my weight at a particular point. I've been eating garbage for the last few months. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Carter said:

Nah I didn’t start in on Kamala using a source with questionable credibility to begin with at all, details about her trash record as a prosecutor and AG can be found in numerous very credible places. You were just talking about Tulsi being fine and then your whole tone changed when I brought up how she roasted Kamala.

As for the 2nd part, that’s kinda the point. Why do the Democrats keep putting up people with reprehensible records and then act like it’s normal and it’s actually us who are ****** up for wanting better representation. Is it not fair to point out her record against minorities when she wants us to believe she’s going to fight for minorities?

Ok but I look at like saying Doug Collins got Criminals lesser sentences. 

And as far as better candidates, folks tend to not pay enough attention to support and vote for better candidates in primaries. They just tend to pick from the high recognition folks who are backed by big money. 

Yes, you get money out of Politics(yeah, like that will EVER HAPPEN LMAO) and you improve the chances of better options to choose from.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Are you getting enough sleep? Resting heart rate variability is one of the leading indicators of overtraining and lack of sleep. 

No matter how good of shape I'm in, I notice that my cardio is trash on that third or fourth day of hard sparring in a row. Same with I'm coming off a night on call and I'm going on little sleep. The older you get, the more your need to mix in some active resting days. 

Also diet is huge. I'm in the same boat since the pandemic started I haven't been competing so I have little motivation to keep my weight at a particular point. I've been eating garbage for the last few months. 

I’m not working out that hard.  Man... this is some BS.  My BP seems too high.  I am fixing up my diet.  Going to have to cut back on sugar as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...