• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

And then

but then

With @GEORGIAfan, Culver is not enough for me to drop from 6 to 17. Bunch of guys i'd rather gamble on at 6. Also Jrue would be the kind of piece to help us get to the playoffs, but he's a one year rental at 30 years old, just wouldn't want to give up much for him were it to happen.

Culver+Bane/Anthony/Kira/Poku+Cap savings for 2021 is better than anyone at 6 not named Hayes or Okoro. 

**for this team**

39 minutes ago, WOR said:

Culver+Bane/Anthony/Kira/Poku+Cap savings for 2021 is better than anyone at 6 not named Hayes or Okoro. 

**for this team**

I’d rather sit tight and take Hayes, if he’s still there. But I think I’d take Halliburton and Williams (I know, huge gamble with limited track record) over Culver at this point.

Edit: Vassell too.

36 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

1193739572.jpg.jpg

ObamaNotBad.jpg

Hayes is the player I'd really like us to draft. A bit more of a project, but he's big and strong for a PG - big enough to guard SGs and even some SFs. He has the kind advanced moves most guys never develop - nifty step backs and such. He's a whiz passer and likes to play physical on both ends. Not that explosive, but I think with time he could be the guy that makes sure the offense runs smooth when Trae isn't on the floor, and when they're on the floor together they can both run PnR and the other can play off ball spot up shooter (Hayes needs to work on his outside shot, but his stroke is fairly smooth and his FT% suggests he can improve).