Jump to content

The Joe Biden Presidency Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Mr. Hoopah!

    10046

  • AF89

    7025

  • WhenFalconsWin

    4543

  • Southern California Liar

    4139

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The recounts are within several of the state rules. Relax and let the process happen, the election will be certified in mid-December. The outcome will not change, but this will help maintain integrity and validity of our voter process.  If some discrepancies are found we can make sure this doesn't happen again. 

We all want fair and honest elections, and since mail-in was nationwide this year and there were some glitches, we should go over this method of voting to make it as clean as possible allowing it to be a tool in the future.  

Before we get our wild-hairs in an uproar it should be pointed out the Biden campaign would be doing the same thing if the shoe were on the other foot. 

Dear LORD that is a remarkable amount of ******** in just one post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The recounts are within several of the state rules. Relax and let the process happen, the election will be certified in mid-December. The outcome will not change, but this will help maintain integrity and validity of our voter process.  If some discrepancies are found we can make sure this doesn't happen again. 

We all want fair and honest elections, and since mail-in was nationwide this year and there were some glitches, we should go over this method of voting to make it as clean as possible allowing it to be a tool in the future.  

Before we get our wild-hairs in an uproar it should be pointed out the Biden campaign would be doing the same thing if the shoe were on the other foot. 

I beg to differ

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The recounts are within several of the state rules. Relax and let the process happen, the election will be certified in mid-December. The outcome will not change, but this will help maintain integrity and validity of our voter process.  If some discrepancies are found we can make sure this doesn't happen again. 

We all want fair and honest elections, and since mail-in was nationwide this year and there were some glitches, we should go over this method of voting to make it as clean as possible allowing it to be a tool in the future.  

Before we get our wild-hairs in an uproar it should be pointed out the Biden campaign would be doing the same thing if the shoe were on the other foot. 

This picture was taken four years ago yesterday.

gettyimages-622150654_custom-996a51eba5b

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Dear LORD that is a remarkable amount of ******** in just one post.

Where's the problem, Mose?  You've waited through 4 years of spying, hoaxing, Impeaching, do the right thing ansd wait another month for the Biden certification votes. The big bad orange man is not going to steal your election...:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

 

Wut?  Even if everything you believe is true, the outcome of this election is not going to change.  The GOP either has to find their own missing (dead, made up people, repeat ballots, allegedly) or they have to figure out how to push more mail-in voter's and in person voter's, come 2024. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Where's the problem, Mose?  You've waited through 4 years of spying, hoaxing, Impeaching, do the right thing ansd wait another month for the Biden certification votes. The big bad orange man is not going to steal your election...:lol:

At this point I don't think as many people are as worried about that.

To me the concern is actively holding up the transition. Right now it's not that big if a deal but the longer it goes the more behind the 8-ball the incoming administration will be.

Considering the turnover at the Pentagon and the upcoming change it creates the perception of instability at the very least. Now due to the global pandemic this may not be as big of a deal but it's still there.

And to one of your earlier point. Yes, let the recounts happen. It's part of the democratic process. There were recounts in 2016. The results will only confirm what has already happened. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

 

I’m quickly coming to the view that there has to be some regulation of social media.  Twitter should have suspended his account a long time ago.  

They know how dangerous this stuff is and they refuse to do anything about it.  They’re just as culpable as the Republican Party at this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

I’m quickly coming to the view that there has to be some regulation of social media.  Twitter should have suspended his account a long time ago.  

They know how dangerous this stuff is and they refuse to do anything about it.  They’re just as culpable as the Republican Party at this point.

To be fair I think we're just beginning to fully understand how dangerous misinformation is in the 'information age' and how social media only exacerbates the problem.

For those of us that grew up before access to the internet and smartphones we all had those friends/acquaintances who lied through their teeth and we were not able to immediately fact check them.  In my case this taught me to question everything and not accept things at face value.

On another note, I saw something that said you were Korean?  If so are you full? I'm 1/2 myself.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...