The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Thanks

20% exactly 

Then the ltv should be below 80  and with 800 credit then you should still be good.

Like I said ...keep shopping but if you keep finding 3 then ask for a  pricing exception .

Most lenders have some leeway in the price that they give and have dedicated pricing desks that if done correctly will give you a better deal then showing.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Then the ltv should be below 80  and with 800 credit then you should still be good.

Like I said ...keep shopping but if you keep finding 3 then ask for a  pricing exception .

Most lenders have some leeway in the price that they give and have dedicated pricing desks that if done correctly will give you a better deal then showing.

Thanks man!  I am a person who just wants the good rate in the first try.  Shopping around feels tedious, but I know it will be worth it.  Though the amount Difference is shrinking more as we get closer to 0

9 minutes ago, lostone said:

Thanks man!  I am a person who just wants the good rate in the first try.  Shopping around feels tedious, but I know it will be worth it.  Though the amount Difference is shrinking more as we get closer to 0

I know how that goes but there are sooooooo many lenders....it is worth shopping.

2 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The stupid.......it hurts.

I have a feeling I'm going to be telling @JDaveG to come get his congressperson a lot in the next couple of years.

I don’t want her. I’m kind of hoping she just fades into oblivion. 

Ah, she’s a camera *****. Who am I kidding?

Imagine if Mitt Romney was called the winner by ever major news outlet in 2012, even CNN, and Obama refused to concede, claimed he won, claimed Romney was only ahead because of rampant fraud, and Harry Reid and other senate democrats refused to state that Romney was the winner. 

How quickly would the torches and pitchforks have descended upon the WH?