• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

1 minute ago, marla_mulder said:

I'm probably not gonna be around much for a while. Got stress test results back and they were abnormal. Heart cath scheduled for Thursday. Just not in the mood to argue.

Yay, now I feel kinda douchee.  Get well.  Don’t let us internet arseholes stress you out or trump losing stress you out.  Biden isn’t going to change anything meaningful more than likely 

11 minutes ago, lostone said:

Yay, now I feel kinda douchee.  Get well.  Don’t let us internet arseholes stress you out or trump losing stress you out.  Biden isn’t going to change anything meaningful more than likely 

Nah, don't feel bad....just didn't want anybody to think I was hiding. Appreciate the well wishes! 

14 minutes ago, lostone said:

You shouldn’t feel douchee.  I mean, you ARE douchee, but you shouldn’t feel that way. ;) 

Also, get well @marla_mulder

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

This is getting into Jacob Wohl territory. 

snak loved him some James O’Keefe ^_^

O'Keefe (at least at one point and as far as I know still does) had a program on OANN and is indisputably responsible for throwing much of the late 2000s voter registration and community outreach organizations thrown into chaos on a laughably flimsy amount of effort

Wohl wishes he were O'Keefe