• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

In one case, a 74-year-old woman in Hamlin Township, Mich., had asked for an absentee ballot for the first time in years, setting off a notice from the state’s digital voter rolls that her birth date was not on file, according to Catherine Lewis, the town’s clerk. The system had assigned the woman the default birth date: 01/01/01, or Jan. 1, 1901.

Ms. Lewis said she knew the woman. Hamlin Township, a rural community on Lake Michigan, has just 3,400 people. She said she had driven to the woman’s home and collected a copy of her driver’s license so she could vote by mail. But Ms. Lewis had not gotten around to updating her file. “Rest assured,” Ms. Lewis said, “she is a legal voter.”

• The election. And its impact on you.
Special offer: Subscribe for $1 a week.

Then, on Thursday morning, after a marathon week for Ms. Lewis running the town’s vote, her phone began ringing. “I have had 18 calls and at least 20 strange emails asking me if I committed voter fraud,” she said. She was staying home with her family. “I need to be concerned about my family’s welfare,” she said.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

In one case, a 74-year-old woman in Hamlin Township, Mich., had asked for an absentee ballot for the first time in years, setting off a notice from the state’s digital voter rolls that her birth date was not on file, according to Catherine Lewis, the town’s clerk. The system had assigned the woman the default birth date: 01/01/01, or Jan. 1, 1901.

Ms. Lewis said she knew the woman. Hamlin Township, a rural community on Lake Michigan, has just 3,400 people. She said she had driven to the woman’s home and collected a copy of her driver’s license so she could vote by mail. But Ms. Lewis had not gotten around to updating her file. “Rest assured,” Ms. Lewis said, “she is a legal voter.”

• The election. And its impact on you.
Special offer: Subscribe for $1 a week.

Then, on Thursday morning, after a marathon week for Ms. Lewis running the town’s vote, her phone began ringing. “I have had 18 calls and at least 20 strange emails asking me if I committed voter fraud,” she said. She was staying home with her family. “I need to be concerned about my family’s welfare,” she said.

Glad we straightened this out so Marla can rest easy tonight. 

Also:

Mr. Mackowiak posted screenshots of an election map on Twitter that appeared to show that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had received 100 percent of newly counted ballots in an update to the vote count in Michigan early Wednesday.

Like Mr. Fletcher’s dead-voter videos, Mr. Mackowiak’s screenshots swiftly went viral. Conservative websites posted stories with headlines like “Very Odd: Michigan Found Over 100,000 Ballots and Every Single One Has Joe Biden’s Name on It.” About two hours later, Mr. Trump had shared the images on Twitter with the caption, “WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?”

By that time, Mr. Mackowiak had seen people suggesting that the numbers he highlighted were the result of an error that had been fixed. He deleted his original tweet and wrote a new post clarifying that the suspicious numbers were not the result of fraud.

“I certainly wasn’t intending to make a typo appear fraudulent,” Mr. Mackowiak said. “My worst fears going into the election was that half the country would see the result as illegitimate.”

This is all just proof that whenever you have 150M people participating in anything, weird stuff happens. Doesn't mean there's anything improper going on. 

29 minutes ago, Mr. Hoopah! said:

I would have had to have gone nearly an entire year before getting to watch my cursed Hawks play under a later start, so I’m good with the Christmas start. Let’s have another disappointing draft ahead of then. 

There could have been a second bubble for teams not invited to Orlando but some of those teams didn’t want to play.

6 hours ago, duckettpleaze said:

Posterity

Yes, unlike you, Mose. There is no way WFW can be the complete *** you and many like you have been during Trump's term.  I could sit here and say we need to go after 46 and impeach him, God knows there is is enough real/fake incidents to go after, but I won't.  If the recount shows he won fair and square my support will be to praise the things he does I like, and challenge the things he does I don't like.

Just in: A Michigan county 3000 + votes just flipped back to Trump giving him the county due to a program glitch. Glitch suspected in many more counties throughout the state...stay tuned. 

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yes, unlike you, Mose. There is no way WFW can be the complete *** you and many like you have been during Trump's term.  I could sit here and say we need to go after 46 and impeach him, God knows there is is enough real/fake incidents to go after, but I won't.  If the recount shows he won fair and square my support will be to praise the things he does I like, and challenge the things he does I don't like.

Just in: A Michigan county 3000 + votes just flipped back to Trump giving him the county due to a program glitch. Glitch suspected in many more counties throughout the state...stay tuned. 

Dude there's no "program glitch". There's not a lot of logic that goes into building a voting software. Someone votes for a candidate, the candidate's vote count increases by one. Sometimes people make mistakes using software though.

Don't get your hopes up. 

12 minutes ago, Defund the Mods said:

Dude there's no "program glitch". There's not a lot of logic that goes into building a voting software. Someone votes for a candidate, the candidate's vote count increases by one. Sometimes people make mistakes using software though.

Don't get your hopes up. 

Dude relax, I have already declared Biden the potential winner barring the recount. I don't see things flipping back unless what I just told you plus many other discrepencies are found. In the end we all want the person who had the most legal votes, I don't think anyone wants anything other than that. 

And you were saying no "program glitch" uh?

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2097705246518/michigan-county-flips-from-biden-to-trump-after-glitch-fixed