The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

3 minutes ago, Corn Pop said:

Who gives a **** about time off before the bubble; players got injured in the bubble and played thru it. Or they went home injured, like Dame.

Literally everyone but those last couple teams dude. Happens every year, some people are hurt closer to the start of the next season. This will be less time but not absurdly so for anyone, particularly for any teams but the final 2/4.

and yes, it was an issue but it came to a head publicly when the league/teams had to confront the reality of mostly no fans. They tried to push it off as long as they could, but it’s a ton of money and no reporting suggests it’s not true. Players voted on it. Quit whining.

Also, don’t care about your boy in Big D. Good luck to him. Here’s that cool big cat.

4 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Yes. Suddenly, we no longer need to be locked down, maybe NYC won't be sending police to harass Jewish people gathering for religious services - now we can carefully go to concerts...and just a few days after the election too! 

Oh they pulled that 1000 person party in the NYC.  Nope, they better not pull that crap

5 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Yes. Suddenly, we no longer need to be locked down, maybe NYC won't be sending police to harass Jewish people gathering for religious services - now we can carefully go to concerts...and just a few days after the election too! 

**** we are rounding the corner. Who is even talking about lockdowns?

In 2019, it was 4.5 months between the last game of the finals and the start of the new season. This year, after all the crazy pandemic ****, it will be 2.5. And that’s with a multi month break before that last 20+ games, and most teams having 4+ months off. The players are fine and want that cheddar. No one gives a **** about Danny Green. Get over it.

27 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Lol. Election is over and so is COVID.

So German researchers, where they're currently on lockdown......that's where you make this snarky comment? 

I mean......hahaha the country where they're currently on lockdown has waited until the US election to declare covid over despite their own lockdown status.

This is just bad.

Just now, achilles return said:

surprised we aren't being spammed with claims of dead voters yet

i'm sure it's just a matter of time though!

Oh no, my facebook is 100% being spammed with that claim. And also that there is video evidence of a pollster filling in ballots for Biden (which has been debunked, but they don't care); and that there is video evidence of not allowing poll watchers to view votes being counted (again an already debunked claim, again they don't care). 

3 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

In 2019, it was 4.5 months between the last game of the finals and the start of the new season. This year, after all the crazy pandemic ****, it will be 2.5. And that’s with a multi month break before that last 20+ games, and most teams having 4+ months off. The players are fine and want that cheddar. No one gives a **** about Danny Green. Get over it.

And no one gives a **** about the Hawks.

uZF6ZGV.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

So German researchers, where they're currently on lockdown......that's where you make this snarky comment? 

I mean......hahaha the country where they're currently on lockdown has waited until the US election to declare covid over despite their own lockdown status.

This is just bad.

The Hill...The Hill is reporting it here. How did that get by you? I'm sure there's no reason for it. Get real. Every Trump rally was a super spreader event a week ago. This week crowds celebrating Biden winning is great and now we can safely do concerts! Yippee!

Lol

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

Oh they pulled that 1000 person party in the NYC.  Nope, they better not pull that crap

I lived in Kew Gardens, which is filled with Orthodox Jewish people. Most look like Matisyahu, shop at 24/6 stores, and in all honesty act like ***** twords non Jewish people. No religion gives you an excuse to make up your own set of rules. 

Just now, marla_mulder said:

The Hill...The Hill is reporting it here. How did that get by you? I'm sure there's no reason for it. Get real. Every Trump rally was a super spreader event a week ago. This week crowds celebrating Biden winning is great and now we can safely do concerts! Yippee!

Lol

this is why biden won