• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Trump was an easy vote, Biden must of been very difficult for most. I'd of gone Kanye before I went Biden. We know what 47 year swamp creatures are.

Alas, he will be my POTUS Elect in a few months of laborious ballot counting and then I will go into support mode after the Inauguration.

I'm not going to spy on him or boycott his Inauguration or start the Impeach 46 chant if that's what you mean?

You're not an adamant conspiracy theorist.

So McConnell already said signs of economic recovery have him convinced we can do a smaller stimulus bill and Pelosi is just saying nah not interested.

I know we have a fair few people on here who don’t think the Dems should compromise on anything at all with the GOP, but I don’t think that is going to play out how you think it will. They need to push through something to help people get through this winter. 

1 minute ago, Carter said:

So McConnell already said signs of economic recovery have him convinced we can do a smaller stimulus bill and Pelosi is just saying nah not interested.

I know we have a fair few people on here who don’t think the Dems should compromise on anything at all with the GOP, but I don’t think that is going to play out how you think it will. They need to push through something to help people get through this winter. 

Anybody and everybody who played a part in not getting something passed before the election needs to have their ***** kicked.

They don't need to get something pushed through, they absolutely have to.

It's kinda striking how similar the rights conversations on immigration and voting is.

Immigration: We're not against immigration, we're against illegal immigration.

*Dramatically cuts and impedes legal immigration.

Voting: We're not against votes, we are against illegal votes.