The Joe Biden Presidency Thread

Mr. Hoopah!

5 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I don't agree with that because there have been some making very public statements. As for then getting on board, well I already said it above, but they do what they think they have to do to benefit themselves most at the time.

LOL I told the wife when Fox called AZ that was it, I've known since early tues evening it was over. Folks can hope for 9k military ballots to come in here and turn it around, but it's not gonna happen. I say congrats Joe, you have my prayers for leadership and guidance to heal this place

:tiphat:

My sentiments exactly. Healing this place though....eh, I'm gonna have to wait for that one, the way @big_dog waits for his lower end "movements" but it's all good. 

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

well....

I appreciate that, might just do that some. I have some health issues, and on bad days I do and say really stupid things, which at the time I can justify to myself....LOL of course later I know I need to make amends but sometimes too much damage is done. This is a lot of why I try my best to stay out of the religious and political discussions. I'll give myself credit for learning that, as slow as it's been and sometimes I still forget it though, :lol:

I'll vouch for Papa c on this...:tiphat: 🙏 praying for you brother...getting old sucks (I know) but it beats the alternative.

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

My sentiments exactly. Healing this place though....eh, I'm gonna have to wait for that one, the way @big_dog waits for his lower end "movements" but it's all good. 

When they call this, you KNOW I'm going in on you at least once!:lol::slick:

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Eh lighten up, Francis. Go ahead and tell them what else I got right?  You are a one-sided pony.

Lets start with what you got wrong

Al Franken

Roy Moore

2018 midterms

And there's one more small thing that I just can't quite recall.

3 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

When they call this, you KNOW I'm going in on you at least once!:lol::slick:

Do it now, I'm good. I called it last night. I whish this regime well, hope it works out for all of us. Man, you know WFW by now, this jazz ain't going to cut into my leisure time, brother. I will get on Biden's *** when I think I have too, and praise him when he deserves it...hopefully when I do he's not napping.:lol:

7 minutes ago, papachaz said:

well....

I appreciate that, might just do that some. I have some health issues, and on bad days I do and say really stupid things, which at the time I can justify to myself....LOL of course later I know I need to make amends but sometimes too much damage is done. This is a lot of why I try my best to stay out of the religious and political discussions. I'll give myself credit for learning that, as slow as it's been and sometimes I still forget it though, :lol:

Slow your roll there sparky.

We need to know your opinions on important things before you are accepted.

#1. Does mayo belong on Bbq?

#2 Yay or Nay on onions?

#3.  How should steak be prepared and are condiments  ( other than steak sauce) allowed on it.

Please note that there ARE right and wrong answers to these questions.

2 hours ago, The Monarch said:

To be clear, I'm not saying there is no misinformation or no bad actors on the left. Just that it is not comparable to the concentrated and organized and far more prevalent networks of misinformation on the right.

And it's only getting worse.  As many local newspapers close up shop a lot of those are being replaced by pay to play conservative propaganda rags masquerading as legitimate news outlets. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/10/18/technology/timpone-local-news-metric-media.amp.html

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Do it now, I'm good. I called it last night. I whish this regime well, hope it works out for all of us. Man, you know WFW by now, this jazz ain't going to cut into my leisure time, brother. I will get on Biden's *** when I think I have too, and praise him when he deserves it...hopefully when I do he's not napping.:lol:

I'm an Atlanta Falcons fan, don't want to jinx it!

FILA ****** (Zeke, GaFan, BDog29  and a few more will get that)!!!!!!!!:slick::slick::slick:

4 minutes ago, Jdrizzle said:

Lets start with what you got wrong

Al Franken

Roy Moore

2018 midterms

And there's one more small thing that I just can't quite recall.

This just proves WFW is a gracious loser I wish I could say that for the winners.

I got the midterms senate right, I said the House would be tough to hold and they would lose seats

I never said Moore would win. In fact (you can even check this if you like) I said that dumbazz Sessions should've resigned as AG, then run for his Senate seat back.     

Yes, I already admitted I missed the Trump Landslide, but I also said I knew there were no +15-+17 poll leads by Biden than many of you said.

In the end, this she-it ain't going to bother me like it bothers many of you.

All I can do is wish everyone gets what they want out of the Biden administration. 

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

This just proves WFW is a gracious loser I wish I could say that for the winners.

I got the midterms senate right, I said the House would be tough to hold and they would lose seats

I never said Moore would win. In fact (you can even check this if you like) I said that dumbazz Sessions should've resigned as AG, then run for his Senate seat back.     

Yes, I already admitted I missed the Trump Landslide, but I also said I knew there were no +15-+17 poll leads by Biden than many of you said.

In the end, this she-it ain't going to bother me like it bothers many of you.

All I can do is wish everyone gets what they want out of the Biden administration. 

Yeah, but you got Covid and a booming economy (the date) wrong too!