• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Then refer to it as "the metro area."  You can't big up Atlanta and forget the rest of the metro area and the rest of the state.  That is what Abrams was advised to do!

Maybe it’s because I am from the city and am use to people who technically live in the burbs claiming the city that I read that as metro Atlanta. 

Now as far as outreach, I am one of those folks that has been saying the Dems need to stop being the College Ed only party and go back to its roots and get back into Main Street small towns! Get back to kitchen table issues and explaining how their policies directly effect them.

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Maybe it’s because I am from the city and am use to people who technically live in the burbs claiming the city that I read that as metro Atlanta. 

Now as far as outreach, I am one of those folks that has been saying the Dems need to stop being the College Ed only party and go back to its roots and get back into Main Street small towns! Get back to kitchen table issues and explaining how their policies directly effect them.

Again, not arguing, but I'm (actually) from Atlanta too, but you also hear people clearly tell you where they live within Fulton County (East Point, College Park, etc.)  Same with Dekalb County, then you get OTP......................

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

Again, not arguing, but I'm (actually) from Atlanta too, but you also hear people clearly tell you where they live within Fulton County (East Point, College Park, etc.)  Same with Dekalb County, then you get OTP......................

You are correct and trust me, this is not an argument at all but most of those same people you just mention will first say they are from Atlanta AND THEN say College Park, Smyrna or what have you when you are not in Ga as you stated.

That was the punch line back when I was in College in Va about folks “from” Atlanta! :lol:

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

Yep..... We have talked about it and I would like to but I am not going to get into a lease because of things are nightmares when you go to sell.

I sold my house with solar panels that still had a loan. Just be up front with they situation and let the buyers know what the savings are. Especially in the hot months. 

5 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

That’s what’s up man. If you don’t mind why can’t you give advise? Is it your job or?

Not an advisor and don’t want to be held liable for any lost money you may incur.  I am also quite bearish right now vs how bullish the market is.  Can we really hold off  until January while trump throws a temper tantrum?

1 minute ago, NightPain said:

I sold my house with solar panels that still had a loan. Just be up front with they situation and let the buyers know what the savings are. Especially in the hot months. 

Oh it is doable....it is just a pain.

I have worked in the mortgage field for almost a decade and solar panels became one of my banes of existence...it really depends on who does the financing.

Some are suuuuuuuper shady.

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

You are correct and trust me, this is not an argument at all but most of those same people you just mention will first say they are from Atlanta AND THEN say College Park, Smyrna or what have you when you are not in Ga as you stated.

That was the punch line back when I was in College in Va about folks “from” Atlanta! :lol:

Transplants, and if you're somewhere else, it's easier just to say Atlanta!  Nobody I know is ashamed of College Park, or East Point, Or Decatur, that's the first thing out of their mouths!!!:lol:

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Not an advisor and don’t want to be held liable for any lost money you may incur.  I am also quite bearish right now vs how bullish the market is.  Can we really hold off  until January while trump throws a temper tantrum?

Lol i understand that I don’t plan to get started with it until later next year and I def wouldn’t blame you for any losses. I can admit my own faults. Can’t blame you for watching your *** tho.