• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Aleksandr sportolli

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Defund the Mods said:

I'm going to need someone to explain to me how GA looks like it's going to be a blue island surrounded by a sea of red

I don't get how Biden will probably win GA but lose NC

GA would be the only blue state that touches only red states

Atlant has been called the Mecca of the south and the cradle of civil rights. It didn't get those monikers for no reason. Lot of educated minorities here.

Hopefully it all helps GA flip blue! 

Edited by isproab
1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

GA (Abrams) and NC (Barber) put in that work.  NC was dam near turned in East Mississippi a few years ago, and Barber and allies put in work to bring it back.  What Abrams and Barber did was realize that GA and NC had two things in common, progressive minded white people and a OCEAN of black people, that if the registered them, and got them to the polls, both turn blue (without ****ery and purges).  Kemp knew this and had to cheat his asss off to become GA gov. What gives GA the appearance of a deep red state is the the GOP is a RELIABLE voting block, and they vote., consistently!  Same with NC.

Fun fact.  Mississippi has a larger black population (percentage wise) than GA.............but they have some 1860's style rednecks there, and few progressive whites!

Good points. I wish I knew more about what Stacey Abrams has done because Dems need to copy what she did in other parts of the nation. 

I had a thought that the advantage for Dems in GA might be from a lot of Northerners moving down from other areas of the nation. Atlanta has been a big hotspot, along with Charlotte. Atlanta is becoming a vibrant city too. Makes the fear of "urban" people seem silly. Good explanation for why there's no Democratic trend in Mississippi or Alabama and why it's been a slow, steady trend for Ds in GA. 

That would also explain why Texas is trending blue with the rise of Houston and Austin as major destinations for California expats. Dems really ****** up by not trying to win over more hispanic voters. That state is within reach with the right strategy. I have to believe Texas is going to be a major target in 2024. 

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Why would in goodness sake would do this!?

You would think as the “so called” Christian believers and Pro lifers you would think they wouldn’t!!!

I mean nobody is calling for blood. They're actually very deliberately  stopping before they go that far. But he is absolutely  pretending like he has no idea how mail voting works and that its Democrat voodoo witchcraft 

29 minutes ago, isproab said:

Atlant has been called the Mecca of the south and the cradle of civil rights. It didn't get those monikers for no reason. Lot of educated minorities here.

Hopefully it all helps GA flip blue! 

Preach! 

Asking why we s like asking why Hartsfield is the busiest airport and not Birmingham or Charlotte. 

We have always been the leading city in the south and this proves why.

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I mean nobody is calling for blood. They're actually very deliberately  stopping before they go that far. But he is absolutely  pretending like he has no idea how mail voting works and that its Democrat voodoo witchcraft 

He maybe stopping right before but so does the guy riding the horse when leading them to water. 

Just sayin...

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Why would in goodness sake would do this!?

You would think as the “so called” Christian believers and Pro lifers you would think they wouldn’t!!!

A visible number of the "Christian" right sold their soul for 45.  They like the conservative policy and judges. The demonization of immigrants and everything black or brown. They aren't Christians at all in practice. Going to church on Sunday doesn't make you Christian. Especially when you have hate and bigotry in your heart. They are what we call Sunday Christians. 

1 minute ago, isproab said:

A visible number of the "Christian" right sold their soul for 45.  They like the conservative policy and judges. The demonization of immigrants and everything black or brown. They aren't Christians at all in practice. Going to church on Sunday doesn't make you Christian. Especially when you have hate and bigotry in your heart. They are what we call Sunday Christians. 

Sadly I grew up in a religious household and I don’t even recognize it anymore.