• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Jdrizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Heartless *******   

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'm gonna really show my *ss for the next 72 hours in regards to the administration but that's not neccesarily directed at anybody else. I already got a few cheap lol shots in at WFW and I'm good. Thier probably ultimately going to be the long term winners of this anyway

But as for the people in this administration...im meat coptering over a pool of thier tears. Thier lucky we can't tear gas them on thier way out the White House because they absolutely deserve it

Oh I’m going full Eric cart man vs Scott tannerman tear drinking on this admin.

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'm gonna really show my *ss for the next 72 hours in regards to the administration but that's not neccesarily directed at anybody else. I already got a few cheap lol shots in at WFW and I'm good. Thier probably ultimately going to be the long term winners of this anyway

But as for the people in this administration...im meat coptering over a pool of thier tears. Thier lucky we can't tear gas them on thier way out the White House because they absolutely deserve it

Ahem...it’s “Nostradumbazz”.  

I think the mods should make him change his screenname.

Also, to the second paragraph....chill dude.

I know everyone is talking about everything Trump saying being a lie and all that, but put your hatred of Trump aside and answer this question, how can Biden gain so many votes without Trump gaining a single vote? If you are a Biden supporter, please set that aside for a moment and look at this and ask yourself honestly how the numbers can change this dramatically? How can it be accurate? You mean to tell me there were 138 thousand mail in ballots cast and every single one was for Biden?

I'm just asking you to be open-minded and realize that something is extremely fishy with the way the ballots have been counted. Our system is severely flawed and I think that's widely been agreed upon for several decades now. The voting process needs to be overhauled. There needs to be a better way of doing things!! We've got amazing technology at our fingertips. Why are we still stuck on doing things in an obsolete manner? I'm not saying to get rid of mail-in ballots cause they're important for many reasons. But they need to be handled better. I believe that all mail-in ballots should be counted as soon as they're received and that they should all have to be into the voting office before election day. That means they would need to be postmarked like 2 weeks before election date to account for delays in the mail. Then the other change I would make is that as soon as a ballot is placed into the voting machine it gets automatically counted and and totaled in real time for the public to see. That allows us to get a real time more accurate voting process. Us citizens deserve better.

Michigan.jpg

I get it, you hated him 4 years ago and you still hate him now.  I can’t even stand the guy. I've seen a lot of hate thrown his way, but this guy is a consistent winner and an overachiever. Call it jealously, call it envy, some people just can't handle how successful he is and how much money he has, could even be jealous that he's got a hot foreign model as his wife. That's what the people who support him love about him.  Yes there have been some scandals, yes there have been some lies, and maybe a few times he's twisted the truth to make himself look better.  He's out there everyday proving those haters wrong time after time. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now and there is nothing you or I can do about it.  I know its possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa Bay.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I know everyone is talking about everything Trump saying being a lie and all that, but put your hatred of Trump aside and answer this question, how can Biden gain so many votes without Trump gaining a single vote? If you are a Biden supporter, please set that aside for a moment and look at this and ask yourself honestly how the numbers can change this dramatically? How can it be accurate? You mean to tell me there were 138 thousand mail in ballots cast and every single one was for Biden?

I'm just asking you to be open-minded and realize that something is extremely fishy with the way the ballots have been counted. Our system is severely flawed and I think that's widely been agreed upon for several decades now. The voting process needs to be overhauled. There needs to be a better way of doing things!! We've got amazing technology at our fingertips. Why are we still stuck on doing things in an obsolete manner? I'm not saying to get rid of mail-in ballots cause they're important for many reasons. But they need to be handled better. I believe that all mail-in ballots should be counted as soon as they're received and that they should all have to be into the voting office before election day. That means they would need to be postmarked like 2 weeks before election date to account for delays in the mail. Then the other change I would make is that as soon as a ballot is placed into the voting machine it gets automatically counted and and totaled in real time for the public to see. That allows us to get a real time more accurate voting process. Us citizens deserve better.

Michigan.jpg

****, I didn't know about this.  Where can I learn more?  When I went to vote they asked me who I was voting for and when I said Trump they made me leave the building.  I was at a gas station, but that's beside the point.

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Michigan.jpg

First you need to realize not all states count their absentee ballots the same time. Florida started counting theirs on Sunday. Michigan doesn’t start counting theirs until the polls closed

2 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I get it, you hated him 4 years ago and you still hate him now.  I can’t even stand the guy. I've seen a lot of hate thrown his way, but this guy is a consistent winner and an overachiever. Call it jealously, call it envy, some people just can't handle how successful he is and how much money he has, could even be jealous that he's got a hot foreign model as his wife. That's what the people who support him love about him.  Yes there have been some scandals, yes there have been some lies, and maybe a few times he's twisted the truth to make himself look better.  He's out there everyday proving those haters wrong time after time. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now and there is nothing you or I can do about it.  I know its possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa Bay.

I absolutely ******* hate you

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

:lol:

“Keep an open mind and look at this rightwing internet conspiracy I found on Facebook!”

Please, I'm not trying to scream conspiracy. I fully believe Biden is winning the election and that it's legit. But I do question the process behind it when I see the numbers update and change like this. I'm asking an legit and honest question. Please don't turn this into a bash me thread.

Michigan.jpg

They could bucket votes together... no idea.  Also... Facebook ... really...

being able to ratfu€# the post office and act like that was okay.  

3 minutes ago, Baby Dik Dik said:

****, I didn't know about this.  Where can I learn more?  When I went to vote they asked me who I was voting for and when I said Trump they made me leave the building.  I was at a gas station, but that's beside the point.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Please don't turn this thread towards a bash me thread. This is an honest question. How can the numbers change so much and all the votes are for Biden? That's a legit question.

Please, I'm not trying to scream conspiracy. I fully believe Biden is winning the election and that it's legit. But I do question the process behind it when I see the numbers update and change like this. I'm asking an legit and honest question. Please don't turn this into a bash me thread.

You might want to link to a credible source if you expect people to take this stuff seriously.  Twitter and Facebook are not credible sources.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Please don't turn this thread towards a bash me thread. This is an honest question. How can the numbers change so much and all the votes are for Biden? That's a legit question.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say maybe it has to do with someone telling his supporters to not vote my mail and do it in person.... and they listened to him.

And yes. Never use Facebook as a source of information if you want people to take you seriously.

8 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Michigan.jpg

That's easy. I hacked into the Michigan Vote tally machine and changed the numbers.

You're welcome.

3 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

First you need to realize not all states count their absentee ballots the same time. Florida started counting theirs on Sunday. Michigan doesn’t start counting theirs until the polls closed

Correct. And as I stated, we should have some kind of universal method. I believe each state should count the mail in ballots and absentee ballots when they are received into the voting office. What is accomplished by waiting? It makes for weird results and strange flips.

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

They could bucket votes together... no idea.  Also... Facebook ... really...

being able to ratfu€# the post office and act like that was okay.  

Why is it that when someone posts something on here it doesn't matter where it comes from but if it paints a different picture than the masses on here claim then it's called into question and the person posting it is bashed? Are you telling me the numbers in the picture I posted are not correct and they've been altered?

1 hour ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Correct. And as I stated, we should have some kind of universal method. I believe each state should count the mail in ballots and absentee ballots when they are received into the voting office. What is accomplished by waiting? It makes for weird results and strange flips.

Ask your GOP brethren in Pennsylvania, they are the ones that voted for it. 

I'll save you some time, it's one of their methods of attempted voter suppression. 

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

Trump advised his supporters to opt for in person voting and not mail-in.

This is looking to backfire on him. Especially if some of his supporters decided not to do mail-in despite not being able to do in person voting.

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

You might want to link to a credible source if you expect people to take this stuff seriously.  Twitter and Facebook are not credible sources.

In other words, nothing I post is legit because I voted for Trump and the vast majority here voted for Biden so anything that questions Biden is immediately rejected and said poster is bashed. I knew I wasted my time coming back to this thread thinking that you people were capable of being objectively honest and open minded to discuss things without immediately dismissing it because "it came from Facebook" unless one of the "groupies" posted it and then it's legit.

That’s up to each state though. And all 50 states won’t agree to the exact same thing. But that’s how Biden gained all those votes in Michigan. There is nothing fishy about it. Trump spent months saying don’t do mail in ballots. So it’s understandable how majority of the mail in ballots are for Biden