• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• AF89

• WhenFalconsWin

• Southern California Liar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems like rescuing dogs during lockdown is a thing around here. It happened to us this past week. This guy wandered up dirty and skinny, playing with my daughter in the front yard. After a few days o

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Tell me when Rachel is crying...a fan favorite of mine. 

I'm watching something else now!  Can't lie, I was looking forward to some good natured teasing/tormenting you if Trump lost, but got dam................

What this election does show me is that the GOP knows their base and America is a lost cause!  I smelled a rat when the Lincoln Project got behind Biden!

On 11/2/2020 at 7:04 AM, Francis York Morgan said:

I'll be willing to bet this is how tomorrow plays out.

The votes between Trump and Biden are close. Trump claims victory in swing states where he has a lead. States insist on counting all the votes (esp since some states have more mail in votes than all the voted combined in 2016). Biden pulls ahead. Trump screams fraud. The conservatives defend it. Things get rowdy.

Pretty confident making that bet. Any of the resident conservatives here wanna take it? I'm not asking for your argument btw, just saying what I think will happen and asking who wants to bet on it.

5 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

I'm watching something else now!  Can't lie, I was looking forward to some good natured teasing/tormenting you if Trump lost, but got dam................

What this election does show me is that the GOP knows their base and America is a lost cause!  I smelled a rat when the Lincoln Project got behind Biden!

And I would've taken it well...it's all good

12 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

I'd argue that those Democrats were very different than a lot of the Democrats we see today though. JMO.

Honestly, they wouldn't appeal to most of the dem voters today, but I digress.  Black people had to go to the morgue and tell the coroner to put away his cutting tools and reanimate Biden because we (not me in the primaries, but in the general) thought he would appeal to white people to to vote Trump out.  Oh well!!  Anyway, this is how I feel about the dems right now